Driving assissts off permanently

  • Thread starter Thread starter pidevildog07
  • 4 comments
  • 539 views
Messages
34
Messages
pidevildog07
How do I do this? Its annoying to have to reset these (especially traction control) everytime before a race/time trial.
 
How do I do this? Its annoying to have to reset these (especially traction control) everytime before a race/time trial.
Its another "Gran Turismo quirk"
 
How do I do this? Its annoying to have to reset these (especially traction control) everytime before a race/time trial.
It only happens on the license challenges or races in which PD simply assigns you a car. For cars out of your garage, your settings will be kept once you use the car and save the game.
 
EDK
It only happens on the license challenges or races in which PD simply assigns you a car. For cars out of your garage, your settings will be kept once you use the car and save the game.

Exactly what Im trying to avoid. I was practicing Matterhorn with an NSX 91 and didnt realize that traction control was set at 5 until I got to the race DERP
 
Exactly what Im trying to avoid. I was practicing Matterhorn with an NSX 91 and didnt realize that traction control was set at 5 until I got to the race DERP
Do you mean, it was a garage car, and you want the "default" settings to be different? Unfortunately, that's not possible. Default is default, however frustrating it might be.

The cars all come with TCS set to 5. You will only have to change it once. Once you have changed it and saved the game, when you go back to that car, the TCS will be 0.
 
Back