Driving Ferrari California with a closed top?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maciej908
  • 13 comments
  • 1,624 views
Messages
669
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
Ferrari_Ducati
I wonder if you can drive Ferrari California with a closed top, I know you can put a rear wing on the back and have a closed top but I want to know whether you can drive it with a closed top as a stock car?
 
No, you can't. It would be good to have switchable control of the rooves - even if it's a before-the-session option like AT/MT.
 
Yes you can, but you have to put a rear wing on it.
 
So what happens when you take the premium Shelby Cobra into a rain race? I never experienced this yet, so does the top go up in that instance?
 
The Cobra doesn't have a roof. You just ruin the interior of you priceless classic.
 
The Cobra doesn't have a roof. You just ruin the interior of you priceless classic.

LOL, I am the biggest car guy and I can't believe I forgot about that. I am disappoint.👎
 
I've watched my B-spec driver in the rain with the Ferrari, no roof, pretty amusing
 
I love this car rather alot, would love to be able to put the roof down.
 
The Cobra doesn't have a roof. You just ruin the interior of you priceless classic.

If the rain is getting in the cockpit, you arent driving fast enough.
 
If the rain is getting in the cockpit, you arent driving fast enough.

Indeed tis True
However i have seen a Photo of a Cobra with roof UP, not sure how???
 
Indeed tis True
However i have seen a Photo of a Cobra with roof UP, not sure how???

That will be the standard AC Cobra.
 
DrTrebor007
Indeed tis True
However i have seen a Photo of a Cobra with roof UP, not sure how???
That will be the standard AC Cobra.


I think you may have seen the British version of the Cobra. That is a standard car and has a roof up when racing.
 
DrTrebor007
Indeed tis True
However i have seen a Photo of a Cobra with roof UP, not sure how???
That will be the standard AC Cobra.


I think you may have seen the British version of the Cobra. That is a standard car and has a roof up when racing.

Ahh I see,Thanks for Clearing that up :)
Havent come across that yet...
 
Back