Driving Force Pro 900 mode drifting video

BreakerOhio
Hey, I finally put some time into capturing clips of the Logitech Wheel in action (Drifting in 900 degree mode). I provided one before for GT3 in 180 degree mode, but this time I have GT4 Prologue so I can play it in 900 degree mode drifting for you guys to check out. Hope this helps prepare you guys for GT4 when you start using 900 degree. Enjoy.

Please right click and save

FTP is provided by Ryen49. Thanks.
http://www.ryen49.com/videos/BreakerOhio_900degreewheeldemo.wmv
~18 MB

it's noisy.. haha "whing whing~!"
oh well, great vid! great job! now i know how it looks like to drifit with 900..

Great vid Breaker... This will be a great learning tool...

I can't wait to get a DFP and GT4... I am planning on learning with 900 mode, straight out the box...

;)

can you work the 900 magic in gt3 too?

i havent played in a while because of rome total war, but my last milestone was drifting the tunnel in ssr5.

maybe ill compile my stuff and release a gt3 900 degree drift video.

Omnis
can you work the 900 magic in gt3 too?

i havent played in a while because of rome total war, but my last milestone was drifting the tunnel in ssr5.

maybe ill compile my stuff and release a gt3 900 degree drift video.

I've tried to work the 900 magic in GT3, but since the game doesn't support it, everytime I'd want to countersteer or turn in, I'd have to go full 1.5 turns and thats too much work for; and the feedback is incorrect in Gt3 when in 900 mode. I'd like to see a video of you doing it.

yeah its way hard...the only reason i could do the tunnel is because the next turn after is the same direction as the countersteer. usually what happens is that if you can countersteer well enough and come out of the drift, you will usually wind up slamming into the wall in the direction of your countersteer because you cant react in time.

its hard to explain, but you know what im talking about.

now i know this is a newbie question and im sure its posted somewhere else in this forum but i cant seem to find it.

I was wondering how you hooked up your PS2 tp your computer?

Go easy on me :scared:

Huge blur - bad. You can reduce this by lighting the area around the screen better and darkening the camera's input.

Buzz noise - irritating. One of the things I don't like about the Logitech wheels.

Drifting with a wheel - fun fun fun!

I pooted.

gimpie7
now i know this is a newbie question and im sure its posted somewhere else in this forum but i cant seem to find it.

I was wondering how you hooked up your PS2 tp your computer?

Go easy on me :scared:

He uses an ATI All-In-Wonder Pro capture card to hook the PS2 to the comp... Then he uses "TV mode" to view it on his PC monitor...

this is a video with the DFP900 mode at GT3

Good stuff Mike... Both of these vids will be a big help when I figure out how to purchase a DFP (I'm very poor)...

;)

Thanx both of you guys. Good contributions.

Mike: What do you smoke for man! :yuck:

DAMN mike.... lol.

swift: of course mike smokes. he's french. right mike?

thats true bunta style right there. hahaha. how did you get that PIP function? its what im trying to do with mine, but i dont think windows movie maker supports it.

i thought i posted at school.....guess it didnt work.

anyways, i tried to write:

- bunta is a character from a show called initial d. he is like god of the road. can drift while lighting a cig....etc.

and PIP is picture in picture...the bottom right picture of the outside view of the car.

Omnis
i thought i posted at school.....guess it didnt work.

anyways, i tried to write:

- bunta is a character from a show called initial d. he is like god of the road. can drift while lighting a cig....etc.

and PIP is picture in picture...the bottom right picture of the outside view of the car.

ok thanks man

Jim X
What should be noted is Mike isn't using Force Feedback from what I can see, BIG difference.

i wrote that before.....but retracted my statement after more viewing.

it appears the wheel turns when his hand isnt on the wheel....but i dunno. might've just been the inertia from his hand.

so then, mike, were you using force feedback? and you never said what you used to get the pip in the bottom right corner <_<

Omnis
i wrote that before.....but retracted my statement after more viewing.

it appears the wheel turns when his hand isnt on the wheel....but i dunno. might've just been the inertia from his hand.

so then, mike, were you using force feedback? and you never said what you used to get the pip in the bottom right corner <_<

of course, I use the force feed back and for the PIP (sorry) I use sonic foundry VEGAS 5 , i can explain you how I change the size and move the video by mp if you have VEGAS

ps: Omnis and Jim X its the same ?

mike le chat no
of course, I use the force feed back and for the PIP (sorry) I use sonic foundry VEGAS 5 , i can explain you how I change the size and move the video by mp if you have VEGAS

ps: Omnis and Jim X its the same ?

oh ok, you use vegas. that explains things.

and no, i'm not jim X. i was just quoting him because in my first post on this thread, i pretty much said the same thing that he did....but then i went back and deleted it off of that post.

Omnis
oh ok, you use vegas. that explains things.

and no, i'm not jim X. i was just quoting him because in my first post on this thread, i pretty much said the same thing that he did....but then i went back and deleted it off of that post.

ok I see

Back