N nerv2112 Messages 147 Messages Rigel2112 Dec 11, 2010 #1 Did anyone else notice you can sometimes drive your car in the menu before the race starts? I saw my car sitting on the line in the preview so I hit the gas and it took off:
Did anyone else notice you can sometimes drive your car in the menu before the race starts? I saw my car sitting on the line in the preview so I hit the gas and it took off:
Organ-Donor Messages 2,523 South Florida Messages Organ-Donor Dec 11, 2010 #2 That is cool, nice find. 👍
R.S Messages 336 Australia Dec 11, 2010 #5 Noticed this yesterday too, quite interesting. Someone will have to complete a lap in that race start menu, using the view available cameras.
Noticed this yesterday too, quite interesting. Someone will have to complete a lap in that race start menu, using the view available cameras.
N nerv2112 Messages 147 Messages Rigel2112 Dec 11, 2010 #6 R.S Noticed this yesterday too, quite interesting. Someone will have to complete a lap in that race start menu, using the view available cameras. Click to expand... Now that would be awesome
R.S Noticed this yesterday too, quite interesting. Someone will have to complete a lap in that race start menu, using the view available cameras. Click to expand... Now that would be awesome