Driving on the dirt (Toscana)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave1127
  • 7 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
891
England
England
Any advice for driving on dirt with a Ford WRC car?

I struggle a lot to keep the car on track :(

Suggestions for setup on car, traction etc would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
I've found 2 TC is best for dirt. Keeps the wheels under control at lower levels, and you can still let it lose traction when you want to. However dont drift every corner, the principle is opposite compared to gt4. Keep as much grip as you can, however there will be many corners where you need to swing it out and have some drifting fun ;)
 
Thanks, I will give that a try. :)

What about brakes? I currently have F5 R5.
 
Didnt even touch them, cant honestly say whats best for braking sorry.
 
Adjust the center diff to 50/50 makes a HUGE difference
 
Adjust the center diff to 50/50 makes a HUGE difference

Sorry mate, where do I adjust that?

Apologies for my lack of knowledge of GT. Only recently purchased the game.
 
Sorry mate, where do I adjust that?

Apologies for my lack of knowledge of GT. Only recently purchased the game.

Go in your settings for the car scroll down to *Drivetrain* click to open it then go up to the box at the top which says something like "Torque Distribution Centre Differential" click on the tab which looks like a dial .. In there you can adjust to 50/50.
(sorry i am not at my PS3 at the minute if i have the wrong name for the device i appologise but it is something like that)
 
Back