N Namenone Messages 7 Nov 28, 2010 #1 I messed around with my car driving settings (lowerd the traction etc) and now i cant get it back to how it was :\ can anyone remember what the default options are for these settings?
I messed around with my car driving settings (lowerd the traction etc) and now i cant get it back to how it was :\ can anyone remember what the default options are for these settings?
Anes (Banned) Messages 1,735 Messages AnesthesiaXVII Nov 28, 2010 #2 You mean traction control? 5 (Five)
G GamerHugo Messages 33 Messages GamerHugo Nov 28, 2010 #3 Post in Q&A next time. If you do mean Traction Control, before you start a race go onto the Driving Options and put the Traction Control back up to 5.
Post in Q&A next time. If you do mean Traction Control, before you start a race go onto the Driving Options and put the Traction Control back up to 5.
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Nov 28, 2010 #5 TCS=5, ABS=5 If you're talking about the tuning options I think there's a 'reset to default' button in there somewhere...
TCS=5, ABS=5 If you're talking about the tuning options I think there's a 'reset to default' button in there somewhere...