DROPFIVE Motorsports | Faint Emotion | KDFA | PROGRESSING BIT BY BIT!

• Thread starter Tetsu_X
  • 797 comments
Drift a FF car. Now that'd be unique. Make sure it's Gold Chrome with Luminous Pink Wheels and has a massive wing.
All bs aside, I haven't used the Z34 or 33 since GT5, were brilliant cars to learn wheel on.

Anyone who has kik should add me!

Screenshot_2014-04-21-14-45-07-1.png

On a side note I think I need to drift asap!

I'll be online later today maybe if anyone is trying to practice. I have to get ready for FD this weekend

Say what you mean and mean what you say. By using next it correlates to the weekend after next. Fixed..

This is will be a fresh start for me so I would like to say thanks to Spank for accepting me to the

fam. Thanks to Star Drift because of them I discovered a hole new world, and thanks to all

of those who unconsciously helped grow up as a drifter.

See you guys around. :cheers:

This is will be a fresh start for me so I would like to say thanks to Spank for accepting me to the

fam. Thanks to Star Drift because of them I discovered a hole new world, and thanks to all

nnooooo

good choice man i respect and support ur decision :embarrassed: ^-^, hopefully u find true peace in this new start see ya around pal

Back