DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,829 views
oh, did i mention i got GT5 officially?
 
deathwish700
GTP ID:deathwish700
PSN ID:deathwish700
Age:16
Wheel/DS3?: both
Mic?:yes
Looking for?:cool team with nice people
American or Europe?:american

Can't wait to see what you got! Ill add to the list asap

e_dub64
oh, did i mention i got GT5 officially?

Yes you did on my Facebook.
 
Hey Spank, did you ignore my post or did you just kinda not seen it? :D
 
Probably just missed it. Ill add you to the list soon.
 
GTP ID: hitek9
PSN ID: hitek9
Age:24
Wheel/DS3?: ds3
Mic?:keyboard
Looking for?: team to drift with and maybe learn a few things
American or Europe?: americant

add me always down to drift
 
Last edited:
hitek9
GTP ID: hitek9
PSN ID: hitek9
Age:24
Wheel/DS3?: ds3
Mic?:keyboard
Looking for?: team to drift with and maybe learn a few things
American or Europe?: americant

add me always down to drift

Will do bro!
 
:sly::tup:looks like im going to open some drift rooms soon
 
silvia_s13_love
:sly::tup:looks like im going to open some drift rooms soon

I hope so
 
only if SOME! people added me :(

didnt want to double post but i decided to do a re-speedtest and well its better then a f+

 
Is this considered decent to host a lobby?

1517458075.png
 
Yes clutch that is fine for 6-8 people (average room) however 20mb or higher is perfect if you want no lag, full voice chat, and no connectivity problems
 
Aight cool, thanks for the heads up.
 
Here are a few pics of the XDC Project Drift 1990 Nissan 240sx SE S13...

302036_291989320827294_100000486865561_1175486_806309898_n.jpg


313014_291989727493920_100000486865561_1175489_2132889060_n.jpg


294316_293320404027519_100000486865561_1180913_1857183751_n.jpg


296597_291988697494023_100000486865561_1175484_860038367_n.jpg
 
Solid spank!I think I'm going to az nest october to buy 1
 
kroks4250
Solid spank!I think I'm going to az nest october to buy 1

Buy a 240? Why come all the way to az?
 


How's that for a SpeedTest???
 
dont you love commerical grade internet? vivid Racing was around that too
 
pleeease tell me that isnt a fart can
 
Doesnt sound like a fart can, had good Deep KA throtty tone to it. But It is courtesy of the previous owner and will come off as soon as i get the chance.
 
right when you get home :D
 
I was fired from my job so i am home, but once i get money to get my megan racing system it will come off?
 
Same here just can't afford $800 a rim right now.

Yea there expensive, my 350's engine doesn't sound so good after 80 thousand miles. If I can I will try to trade my car in before it goes above 110,000+ miles.
 
Why wouldnt it sound very good? The VQ is a very good engine..
 
Doesnt sound like a fart can, had good Deep KA throtty tone to it. But It is courtesy of the previous owner and will come off as soon as i get the chance.

By the looks of it the previous owner was blind. That paint is awful, even as a cover up job. Did/have you checked the shell?
 
The shell?

The original paint is a darl gray from the looks of it. Sucks that i can get that back but I could sand it and prep it and do a rattle can paint job like my brother did on his B13 sentra SE-R

Edit: Here is what the paint looked like..

DSCN2103.jpg
 
Last edited:
i might open a room up here in the next couple of minutes
 
Back