DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,812 views
fastfox400
yeah in my lounge crispy, zed, and rise but he is afk

Okay getting on soon
 
Yay! Zed died though. He's no longer getting sideways with us.
 
Yay for drift!
 
There's nothing better then doing homework while eating some flaming hot cheetos, mmmmm. I feel black XD
 
Dirty shuffle racing is always fun!
 
It is. Gottta do something different every now and again.
 
That was awesome guys, zed was crazy out there
 
Okay top 2 nominees for manager:

Fastfox400 & Ono

Vote now!
 
That's a hard choice...
 
I have thank all of my teammates for the nominations. May the force be with you. I have a few ideas that I will reveal tomorrow.
 
First of all let me just say Thank you for everyone who voted for me, I appreciate it :cheers:
And secondly let me say what would happen if you chose me for the team manager.
Im not gonna make stupid promises that I wont keep because something happened etc.
So If i will be the team manager I will:
  • Try to organize team drift battles
  • try to organize team mettings ( In these mettings we can share ideas for movies, we can share tips for setups etc or just basically chill and drift)
  • DROP5 Gallery with pictures from team mettings.
  • Open drift lobbys nearly everyday.
  • Free donuts every sunday sponsored by CrispWheels? :sly: :lol:
 
That was awesome guys, zed was crazy out there

:lol: I remember you in that f40, I would come out of nowhere hitting you in the back and you would spin out. Those things are tail happy.
 
iNs3CuRe
First of all let me just say Thank you for everyone who voted for me, I appreciate it :cheers:
And secondly let me say what would happen if you chose me for the team manager.
Im not gonna make stupid promises that I wont keep because something happened etc.
So If i will be the team manager I will:

[*]Try to organize team drift battles
[*]try to organize team mettings ( In these mettings we can share ideas for movies, we can share tips for setups etc or just basically chill and drift)
[*]DROP5 Gallery with pictures from team mettings.
[*]Open drift lobbys nearly everyday.
[*] Free donuts every sunday sponsored by CrispWheels? :sly: :lol:

Awesome looking forward to the results.

Please need more votes guys
 
zedfonsie
:lol: I remember you in that f40, I would come out of nowhere hitting you in the back and you would spin out. Those things are tail happy.

Yea zed, every time I looked in my rear view and saw you, I was thinking: ohh fux
 
Once again guys, I can not thank you enough for those that voted for me. I'd like to take a oppurtunity to share a few of the thing I have planned if I become Team Manager. I've always been known as a man of my word, so with that being said. These are just a few small points I will provide for the team.
  • Organize a Weekly meeting to discuss anything team related
  • Organize a weekly or bi-weekly Drift Battle with other Teams
  • Provide tuning, along with complete setup cars to any member as they wish
  • Themed weekly grip and drift miniature competitions to keep things fresh
  • Premium accounts for all members
  • New Team website with a formal domain.

Once again, I thank every single one of you guys for this Oppurtunity.
Just remember to Vote for me! You wont be disappointed.
 
Shuffle racing should be a once a week thing where we get 16 people in there.
 
I agree. It will happen just vote..
 
Both Ono & Fastfox have good ideas. This will be a hard decision on choosing a new team manager. :nervous:
 
Everyone vote for Fastfox! He has a lot better ideas :drool: 👍
 
Slow foxer 110 it is.
 
Voting ends in 30 minutes.
 
Steve I would say let Fastfox be the team manager ;) 👍 Looks like he really wants to be one :D
 
Anyone on?
 
I am...
 
Les drifto then!
 
Okay, Fastfox should get it. :D
 
Haha fastfox is now manager.
 
Congrates Foxfast!
 
Back