DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,788 views
Don't have it and I'm eating real Quick
 
We are in OhNos lounge
 
False alarm
 
Last edited:
Damn I forgot :grumpy:

Who showed up anyways?
 
Hey guys i couldnt make team meeting i had family things to attend like me sister who had to get her thyroid removed so yea
 
Zed it was a fail. I gave rise and Ono a shout out and that about it.
 
It was me, fast, ohno, rise, crisp, killer, edub. If i forgot you im sorry.
 
Well I guess all that had to be said was said.
 
Ew...

You could've been decent and spend that money on a honda civic, I mean sure it would have high mileage but they last forever.

Or get a mx5! :D
A cookie for you because you got the 8000th post :lol:
cookie_law_eu.gif


Soon we will get OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sly:
 
Think of when we get 10,000. It will be the day. We can only dream. Until it actually happens.
 
Crisp
Think of when we get 10,000. It will be the day. We can only dream. Until it actually happens.

That will be crazy!
 
That day we need to all be on
 
Words!
 
so i better get a hat. ^_^ lol
 
I'm sure having 7 posts about reaching 10,000 will get you briskly on your way!

We got poked by a mod for 'chatting' :(
 
Lol spank any news on shirts and hats
 
Yea who is this silva guy i havent heard from him like 2 month
 
lol well fine meanies
 
I head he likes some homosexual band called tech-9.

When is d1gp?
 
Screw tech-9 silvia! get on gt5!
 
lol well that involves me re hooking up my ps3 in game room ... i might make an appearance
 
Do it.
 
Back