DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Powellx235
5 miles in 5 mins? That means you were averaging 12mph and that's impossible!!

Edit: did you edit your post? I saw 5-6 mins.. But 5 miles in 15 mins seems a bit unlikely.. I'm saying nothing more cause I don't want to say anything wrong :-P

My high school track record for the mile is like 3 minutes and something seconds done by an extremely tall african American who I think almost went to the Olympics a few years ago :P

If you've known twist as long as I have, you know he has a tendency to exaggerate :D

Powellx235
It can't be done. That would be averaging 20mph when I do my maths right!

I think the land speed record for a running man is like 21mph or something but that is definitely not a sustainable speed

And also, 5 miles in 15 minutes would basically be 20mph sustained. We caught you exaggerating twist hah I call bs!

Fox and I are getting door to mirror then door drifts right meow and its legit. People should join. Like, now.

ill be back on in a bit my dad wants to watch slide america. nothing like a little father son drift time.

I just got a new graphics card, and IT IS AMAZING. It was only 35$ and I get 150+ fps in iracing and I can edit videos WITH NO LAG AT ALL. :D

Haha I will now! This is amazing news because now I don't have to spend 700$ on a computer! That money can go towards my car or for rent money for an apartment when I go to college.

It was very fun. I had a blast watch twist keep up with my C63 in his Silvia. The first Drop5 Performance C63 went out tonight, and I feel that he will be very content once he gets use to it.

SPANK
I am so ready for bed...

I cant wai to get on tomorrow after work

I'll be on after golf practice at like 6:30. Earlier than usual because we usually either play 9 holes as compared to practicing, but more importantly my brother doesn't have basketball so I won't be waiting around like I was tonight for two hours or so.

Yeah it was a good time last night. I'll be on tonight to get moar practice in and try to tune my FD a little more. We'll see how that goes.

Its all good spank. I'm not on. I'm to busy grinding a lvl 24 ticket for a Indy car series.. So everything loads faster with no internets.

Its all good spank. I'm not on. I'm to busy grinding a lvl 24 ticket for a Indy car series.. So everything loads faster with no internets.

Uh, can you explain the no internets a little better?

I'm grinding a lvl 24 ticket. Works just like duping but in reverse. With the PS3 disconnected form the internet GT5 loads faster because it doesnt have to try to connect to servers. Make sense now?

Back