DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,835 views
SPANK
Just let us know. Im down for a friendly challenge.

I'm down too, but I'm confused as to whether it's really friendly or not.
 
Yo Steve have you got anytime this week to edit the D5 website because I just looked it up and Ono and Zed are on the first page haha.
 
Crisp
Yo Steve have you got anytime this week to edit the D5 website because I just looked it up and Ono and Zed are on the first page haha.

Ill check it out.

Edit :
Uhhhhh :drool:

4811234865_992e380eba_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's an awesome fc.
 
I want those wheels on mine!!
 
Everyone want Enkei RPF01's. **** I'd love to have a set period..
 
Too bad only a few cars can be equipped with those ingame. Why PD, why not all cars/most?!
 
ps3 is working......not really it doesnt read disks I can go online and it laggs even worse on the ps home screen so I am just going to sell it off lol easy 200
 
Lol maybe 120 for all that.
 
Bored and sleepy
 
nah I will sell it to a dumb kid say its brand new and send him a link to this post ^_^

So he can see that you called him dumb?
 
Wes clearly never thinks things through sooooo any impulsive idea he has at any moment seems great to him. He's stoop...


Anyways, we need to drift tonight. Anyone down?
 
xKiller_Dx
Wes clearly never thinks things through sooooo any impulsive idea he has at any moment seems great to him. He's stoop...

Anyways, we need to drift tonight. Anyone down?

Im so down. Might be getting a computer soon. Lets get some footage
 
Im so down. Might be getting a computer soon. Lets get some footage
Let's do it sir 👍

I took a mini-break from GT5 and I love it again haha
 
xKiller_Dx
Let's do it sir 👍

I took a mini-break from GT5 and I love it again haha

I was wondering where you been
 
I think I'll be on tonight but I may just drift for a short time then talk for a bit or drive a Subaru for burbbleage.
 
Okay

Btw gt is very boring to me know.
 
Im on a fence of what i should do
 
My dad bought Forza 4 a couple nights ago and he let me play it a bit. Graphics are nice, Sounds beautiful, but the physics are like lolwtfbbq garbage.
 
Whatever you do don't sell GT5. It may be boring right now but after a week of F4 physics you will want decent physics for a half hour at least trust me.
 
Crisp
Whatever you do don't sell GT5. It may be boring right now but after a week of F4 physics you will want decent physics for a half hour at least trust me.

I could get use to it.
 
I could get use to it.

Nooooo, no no no sir. You don't seem to understand just how bad they are. Compared to GT5, Forza 4 physics are like Midnight Club. A scary sight indeed :nervous:

While GT5 drift angle is like: ---

Forza's drift angle is like: \\\
 
I don't know about that sir. Physics is the only thing holding me on GT5. When it comes down to it when I'm playing by myself physics are more important but with people over Forza is the way to go. Unless its with someone who has your similar skill level in GT5.
 
Back