DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,827 views
I love the pig noses.. Now just slam it and keep the SE lip..
 
planned on it lol and i am not "slamming it" lol 2" lower is fine with me plus the front tires have to move somehow lol

All in all im doing the starter package coilovers and a welded diff
 
I made star drift team on my wheel yay! Congrats to me just wanted to let you guys know
 
I made star drift team on my wheel yay! Congrats to me just wanted to let you guys know

Did you just congratulate yourself for making a team on another team's thread? Not many brain cells left, eh?
 
think he wanted to do the whole jealous factor lol
 
I smell my own place soon....
 
Smells like Libby's fish canyon....
 
Smells like Libby's fish canyon....

You know it!

tumblr_lpg9euL3IW1qc8gzl.png
 
I just about died laughing just now.
 
Sexual conquests aren't appropriate for our drift team thread.
 
Hatred for me shouldn't be either
 
Burger31
Hatred for me shouldn't be either

You're one to talk. Need I remind you why you were dishonorably discharged from drop5
 
Welllll, since everything is moving to Forza.. I hope whoever moves with Spank to Forza does well.
 
Sure rise explain the dumb reason why i got kicked off go ahead tell me i couldn't care thought you guys liked me from all the friendliness in the rooms. I guess thats all just a joke to you guys well it isn't to me and spank i have never changed i have been the same guy since day one on drop5 so idk where you get the info of slick changing me.

P.S. i thought i said sorry and i was in the wring for acting that way, well i'm ******* tired of try to do the right thing and become friends again but now that friendly battle has turn into hatred battle cuz you guys don't like me and the way you treat me makes me not like u well beside crisp

P.S.S. when race day come be ready to loose peace
 
Where to begin *sigh*:

I*, wrong*, trying*, becoming*, into a battle of hatred*, cause*, you*, besides*, and lose*.

Multiple run-on sentences..

...and it's not "P.S.S", it's "P.P.S". Just thought I'd let you know.

P.S. I might have missed a couple..

P.P.S. Can you not post here any more? Thanks bud.
 
xKiller_Dx
Where to begin *sigh*:

I*, wrong*, trying*, becoming*, into a battle of hatred*, cause*, you*, besides*, and lose*.

Multiple run-on sentences..

...and it's not "P.S.S", it's "P.P.S". Just thought I'd let you know.

P.S. I might have missed a couple..

P.P.S. Can you not post here any more? Thanks bud.

For once I really agree with killer.
 
Burger31
Sure rise explain the dumb reason why i got kicked off go ahead tell me i couldn't care thought you guys liked me from all the friendliness in the rooms. I guess thats all just a joke to you guys well it isn't to me and spank i have never changed i have been the same guy since day one on drop5 so idk where you get the info of slick changing me.

P.S. i thought i said sorry and i was in the wring for acting that way, well i'm ******* tired of try to do the right thing and become friends again but now that friendly battle has turn into hatred battle cuz you guys don't like me and the way you treat me makes me not like u well beside crisp

P.S.S. when race day come be ready to loose peace

Ilk battle you by myself when i get home. Lets do this
 
Hey, save some for me too. He thinks he can take ALL of us so let me go first :lol:
 
Last edited:
I so would love to get in on this but dont have the time. Killer I'll still be on GT5 and F4. I'll be going with spank to F4. Forza horizon should be pretty good.
 
Yeah, it's not the same. But, have fun. After the move I might look for a new team if the team is being partially ran.
 
xKiller_Dx
Yeah, it's not the same. But, have fun. After the move I might look for a new team if the team is being partially ran.

Hope it works for you.
 
Get on Forza planet then JEEEEZZ. Anyways I'm going on vacation so I'll be MIA for a week.
 
Spank did i say now no i didn't and killer you can lick my left nut
 
Burger31
Spank did i say now no i didn't and killer you can lick my left nut

Think youre tough stuff then bring it!
 
Back