DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,788 views
fastfox400
Have fun guys. Seems like my time here has expired. Wish you guys the best.

Why?
 
Hey everyone thought I'd stop by and see how's everything going.
 
If we have 2 new members, why havent they made a gtp yet?
 
We don't have 2 new members..? o.O Everyone wanted to know who they were first. Never said they were on the team. MrSwaggAttack does have a GTP. He just doesn't have a reason to use it yet.
 
We need to get on that then because interest in drop5 will be lost if we keep them waiting forever
 
Not going to vegas ill be on this weekend.
 
Until I have a new wheel I won't be on GT5 too much. Also, with school starting up next week I won't be around hardly ever. Maybe Friday nights and Sundays. Other than that you won't see me.
 
silvia_s13_love
feeling the love. lol

Yeah we totally ignored your question haha. It's average.
 
Anyone going to be on to be on tomorrow?
 
Woohooo! Not sure what time i will be, but i will.
 
Not feeling the colours :yuck: but you guys seem very organized and friendly and I hope to drift with you soon!
 
Not feeling the colours :yuck: but you guys seem very organized and friendly and I hope to drift with you soon!

Its not like we use the team colors anyways. 👍
 
Colors are mainly used for friendly battles and photo ops. Other than that members are free to use what they please.

Thanks for the compliments.
 
Colors are mainly used for friendly battles and photo ops. Other than that members are free to use what they please.

Thanks for the compliments.

The blue and green is actually pretty sick to me. My team (alpine) are working on our colors but right now there white and baby blue. XD
 
CheladaJr
The blue and green is actually pretty sick to me. My team (alpine) are working on our colors but right now there white and baby blue. XD

White on White is clean, and fresh.
 
White on White is clean, and fresh.

White on white is already taken I believe, or I would have already asked to have that. XD
 
CheladaJr
White on white is already taken I believe, or I would have already asked to have that. XD

Yeah I know I'm just saying :p
 
SPANK
Colors are mainly used for friendly battles and photo ops. Other than that members are free to use what they please.

Thanks for the compliments.

We rarely do either of those, too.
 
The blue and green is actually pretty sick to me. My team (alpine) are working on our colors but right now there white and baby blue. XD

White and baby blue is taken aswell
 
anthaliscious
White and baby blue is taken aswell

Yes by team alpine. xP
 
For you Alpine guys you should do a Glacier blue body with Silver wheels. Rise knows what I'm talking about ;)
 
I run whatever colors i want.
 
Back