DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,748 views
It's equally likely that I'll be able to get online on any night this week!
 
Heading home in 2 minutes. And ill jump right on. Ill let you guys know.
 
I'm gonna hop in le shower and groom my neck beard. I'll be on in 30-40 minutes tops.
 
woah i missed alot 0_0 I'll be on tomorrow after school and training. just want to say i love you guys :D and glad to be apart of Drop5
 
aannnnndddd it took me an hour -.- On my way haha


Love you too Dev!! All homo bro <3 hahaha :lol:
 
We all love each other! Awee homo love lol. Good session tonight with killer and rise. Loved the missiles!
 
I might be able to squeeze on wednesday but that's all I could do this week.
 
What shall we do tonight while on?
 
risewithefallen
Haha good question.. Even though that's yesterday's post

No body but me posted yesterday lol. Sad.
 
No body but me posted yesterday lol. Sad.

Yeah I have today off but my day off isn't really a day off because I do everything for school that I need to do.👎
 
Do work son!
 
I should be on tonight grantbit I wake up before I have to get ready for work. Plus I still haven't done the update
 
I will try to be on tonight. Sons over tonight.
 
Yeah I'm interested to see what the physics changes are like... I'm a little scared no lie ha
 
Yeah I'm interested to see what the physics changes are like... I'm a little scared no lie ha

I'm really worried for VDC. My Z4 feels terrible. :indiff:
 
Eric1512
I'm really worried for VDC. My Z4 feels terrible. :indiff:

That's why i retired my cobra besides for VDC
 
Im on my way home now to download update.
 
I'm really worried for VDC. My Z4 feels terrible. :indiff:
DTS non aero tunes are unaffected. If any thing they are faster now.
That's why i retired my cobra besides for VDC
Lol. You should be fine. Wheels can get more angle now. I finf i can carry more speed with the same angle.
 
yea the physics are definitely different. had to get off because it started to freeze, was only on for about 30min :/
 
My game froze last night. And comfort hards have more grip! I like it!

Check out our local drift scene. If you haven't on the vdc thread.

[Youtube]qH6WaxWilDM[/media]
 
SPANK
My game froze last night. And comfort hards have more grip! I like it!

Check out our local drift scene. If you haven't on the vdc thread.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH6WaxWilDM">YouTube Link</a>

I'll probably wait to buy a new disc until these freezing issues stop... I bet it will be a nightmare trying to use my current disc though :(
 
Hello my fellow drop 5 members, Thought I would give you guys a update on what going on.

Coilovers are coming in Tomorrow. So today I am going to roll/pull my Fenders just so I don't have to do it later on. Going to have to replace the clutch Master Cylinder and Slave cylinder since my clutch is a little soft. Then I am Welding my diff. After that later in the month or so I am buying ISIS control arms and will be getting a quick release and a NRG wheel (since theft is Big in the city) once thats all done I'll be getting all new brakes (staying 4 lug for now) and then I will be saving up for a turbo Kit for the SOHC since the Sohc is a very tough motor probably beef up the internals and clean it up a bit.

So yea thats my plan so far. I am trying to keep up with this thread as much as possible but its getting harder since I have little to no free time between school and working on car. (sounds like every drifter)

Glad to see you guys are growing and I would like someone on Drop5 take a win in VDC this season. Anyways thought I would stop by and tell you how things are going.
 
silvia_s13_love
Hello my fellow drop 5 members, Thought I would give you guys a update on what going on.

Coilovers are coming in Tomorrow. So today I am going to roll/pull my Fenders just so I don't have to do it later on. Going to have to replace the clutch Master Cylinder and Slave cylinder since my clutch is a little soft. Then I am Welding my diff. After that later in the month or so I am buying ISIS control arms and will be getting a quick release and a NRG wheel (since theft is Big in the city) once thats all done I'll be getting all new brakes (staying 4 lug for now) and then I will be saving up for a turbo Kit for the SOHC since the Sohc is a very tough motor probably beef up the internals and clean it up a bit.

So yea thats my plan so far. I am trying to keep up with this thread as much as possible but its getting harder since I have little to no free time between school and working on car. (sounds like every drifter)

Glad to see you guys are growing and I would like someone on Drop5 take a win in VDC this season. Anyways thought I would stop by and tell you how things are going.

We miss you..... We will try to get someone on the podiums but the field is tough
 
Spank is looking tough in his camaro 👍 :)
 
My maro! Will be in podium I can feel it!

Throwback Thursday.

Courtesy of Oh-no.

132477_533368346689389_1340850012_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back