DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
We were a very active team in the day. Plus vdc was very popular. Like everything else old and over used, gt5 got boring and many just stopped playing it.

We were a very active team in the day. Plus vdc was very popular. Like everything else old and over used, gt5 got boring and many just stopped playing it.

Yeah, sadly thats what ruined the game for me

Glad to see ill my og members stopping in and showing us love still. Maybe we can ill get back into things when gt6 comes out.

Gt6 confirmed end of this year. Thousands of customizable parts and aero parts. Yay! More wheel choices as will

Last edited:
Im definitely ready for gt6. In other news my daughter was born yestedday afternoon. So it may be awhile before im back online.

fastfox400
Im definitely ready for gt6. In other news my daughter was born yestedday afternoon. So it may be awhile before im back online.

Congrats. Get ready for no sleep.

GreazyTee
Start planned y'all liveries xD

Gotta find time to play first. :lol:

On behalf of Drop5 I would love to welcome lspredator to the team. His friendly personality and great drifting style and skill will bring alot to the team. We are proud to have him aboard!!

We need a team meeting. I will figure out a date to do this but changes are coming to the op, website, facebook.

But I am now requiring you to use team color on all cars used. These are changes we need to make to be more organized and put our name out there. So team color must be used if you are drifting or grip racing. If caught without it you will be given a warning. 2nd time is a boot from the team.

I need everyone who doesn't have each other on facebook needs to add each other. Plus more activity on the team page as well. I need a photo of your favorite drift car non edited sent to me so I can upload it to the op. And I will need everyone to send me the profile info when I post it so we can put it with your picture.

Please message me with anyones concerns about something. And we will discuss further.

Thank you!

Back