DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,740 views
Awe the love in the air. Ill add you as soon as I get on the computer
 
Aww Killer we all love you! You are co-inventor of the car kiss. :)
 
Well zed already qualified for VDC.

Edit: Ok so I had an idea after watching this. How would you guys like to have a video made of you. Check out the video and tell me what you think. Ill see what i can do on movie maker.

 
Last edited:
Hey thats evergreen :D WA for the win
 
Hey human what happened to the shirts i never got to see them?

Here is a shirt i got made yesterday. The blue on the computer screen was darker then what it came out on the shirt. But we looking into this somehow? Or should we do pitcrew shirts?

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's Sick!!! the shirts are on page 91
 
I loove your shirts! You out a the main event today?
 
yea thats a good idea spank and love the shirt man
 
Sweet! need more info from others.
 
Yo, wtf -.- The team has been dead the past couple of days. The hell is going on?
 
silvia and spank are on every day but when there on your not on. : (
 
Yo I just came back, and Dai had the perfect run. I got more free stuff too ill post pics later :D
I couldnt watch the whole thing though.
 
Last edited:
I was on but had a grip race to do which was fail. Just heading back from the drift event. Lots of pics and videos. Ill get them up asap
 
I've been busy with Formula D. I'll be back tomorrow tho :D
 
Last edited:
Human-D
I've been busy with Formula D. I'll be back tomorrow tho :D

I was watching it till my race began. Boo
 
good seeing u guys in the lobby. too bad toycressy's connection wasn't working for me to battle.
 
I love Evergreen Speedway because you can get so close to the last 2 clipping points. You can actually see the ash in the air from the tires. So needless to say I've been breathing tire smoke all day. :D I was actually way closer than what the camera makes it look like.

Here is a video I made for Youtube, I still have more raw footage though.
http://youtu.be/eEZ2LvGz0rQ?hd=1

A Subscribe would be nice :)
 
anybody on this afternoon?
 
i probably wont be on till later tonight WORKING ON THE 240!!
 
this afternoon as in afternoon uk time...
 
Ye like me getting on this morning aka your afternoon.
 
I love Evergreen Speedway because you can get so close to the last 2 clipping points. You can actually see the ash in the air from the tires. So needless to say I've been breathing tire smoke all day. :D I was actually way closer than what the camera makes it look like.

Here is a video I made for Youtube, I still have more raw footage though.
http://youtu.be/eEZ2LvGz0rQ?hd=1

A Subscribe would be nice :)

yoo, i subbed you:)check out my channel too if you have time...
 
Ye like me getting on this morning aka your afternoon.

yes. fancy doing a few qaliy practice runs with us today spank?
 
I can do so yes! When you wanting to do this?
 
im flexible, i was going to go and do a service on my new car, but i been told to wait untill tomorrow to do it so whenever.

edit:- man i love backwards entries into the first corner on suzuka :)
 
Last edited:
Back