DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,725 views
Nothin, I wanna watch Formula D in las vegas cuz it looks awepic to watch them drift at night

When is this and where i can i watch it!!!
 
Human-D
Nothin, I wanna watch Formula D in las vegas cuz it looks awepic to watch them drift at night

I'm thinking about going. Not sure yet.

D-Max
Awepic Awepic Awepic...

Yay!

ZSPaulus
When is this and where i can i watch it!!!

End of august I believe. At Las Vegas motor speedway
 
awwww yea nissan owners club FTW!!!
 
You going to do some grip racing with me and Zed too?
 
possibly ive got to go to this chicks house and uh....chill
 
Remember no glove no love
 
I must say it, due to me being a young father myself. Life CHANGES when you have a kid.
 
What is the Nissan Owners club and what do you do there? I might just practice my VDC line.
 
Its a grip room my brother set up for people to bring in their grip Nissans and try and get the best time. The person with the best time wins prizes!
 
I'll check it out for a bit.
 
It will open at the time i usually open rooms. Its a grip room only, he told me you will be booted if you try and drift. Booo! He is no fun at all.
 
I need to practice my grip racing anyways so I'll see how this goes. :P
 
Yay! What you going to bring out?
 
Not sure yet, probably a tuned Skyline that I'll pull out last minute. I'll have to see. Any suggestions?
 
Ummm I might be looking into my brothers track tuned Silvia. But Idk. But slight change of plans. I am going to Colorado this weekend. So VDC is now postponed 1 week.
 
Yay, more practice for me lol
 
:lol: 👍 good use it! Lets try and get Drop5 to the top!
 
is anyone welcome to join the nissan owners club room tonight?


Sorry for leaving early last night without saying anything...gf came over, and you all know how that goes lol...
 
Yes at long as your doing Grip and being smart about it. But no i dont know anything about that. my gf plays gt5 with me. :)
 
Yes at long as your doing Grip and being smart about it. But no i dont know anything about that. my gf plays gt5 with me. :)

lol well then, looks like I'm alone on this one hahaha...she doesn't like watching me play GT5:tdown:
 
Sounds like you need a new gf my friend! :lol: jk Hell mine even has her own car she likes to drive on it. Plus fixed it up herself colors and everything.
 
just got back from the girl...s house wasnt expecting 2 of them but yea....ANYWAYS what time will lobby be open

edit: should i use a S15 or a Z34?
 
Very nice! Me andyou could get along great in you lived here or i lived there. Anyways you're talking about Nissan room i would guess. If so it opens at 7pm mst or 10pm est.
 
Grip tuning noob question: Would lowering the spring rate of the suspension of a car count as "softening it" or would I have to tool around with something else?
 
hahaha Spank...well she doesn't get it "whats the point of driving up and down the track?" I told her I need to improve....she's like "for what? It's just a game" oh women...


Edit: where would I find "Grip" setups for a Z33 or general setups?
 
Grip tuning noob question: Would lowering the spring rate of the suspension of a car count as "softening it" or would I have to tool around with something else?

hahaha Spank...well she doesn't get it "whats the point of driving up and down the track?" I told her I need to improve....she's like "for what? It's just a game" oh women...


Edit: where would I find "Grip" setups for a Z33 or general setups?


https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204024
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160978

In the Tuning Garages i highly recommend RKM they have amazing tunes.
 
Im running a r33 with a mines replica suspension tune with a r33 race cars lsd setup it is rocket fast at corner exits.
 
Im not sure what all I will be running. Might be using a track tuned S14 or 14
 
What time is your room open today? My time is PT so I dont know what time..... :S
 
Back