DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,744 views
Where is everyone?
 
Getting some... nvm and eating a sammich. Where you at? o.0
 
I don't need colours tn just soon
 
I'll send you one car and then the chip for the colors. I gotcha broski :P
 
Wait, wut Europe division, Count me back in!
For the persons that didnt hear about what happend,
I cant join any of the US players for some reason..
Just applied my form.
 
yes a European *team* not division...Details will be clarified over the next few days when i have the time to write it all up.
Hopefully i should have a lobby up tonight about 7PM GMT for those who want to join. Usually rules apply, mic is not needed, but preffered, CM's or <. AWD is not banned but seriously frowned upon unless you manage to find a way of disabling the front diff (which i have.....so i have a RWD R-34 GTR premo :)))
 
I'll see if i can join the lobby tonight.. I would like to have a group of Euro drifters to chill with..

unless you manage to find a way of disabling the front diff (which i have.....so i have a RWD R-34 GTR premo :)))

Care to share?
 
ZSPaulus
I'll see if i can join the lobby tonight.. I would like to have a group of Euro drifters to chill with..

Care to share?

Its probably 10/90 and front diff 5/5/5.
 
Its probably 10/90 and front diff 5/5/5.


Which is not RWD. But who cares, have fun man! I'll see if i can join you guys in half an hour or so.
 
Cant wait to see how we do with the Europe Team! 👍
 
pk_090 is the "European lobby" up yet?
 
Not yet just having some tea and gotta do a few quick jobs before hosting, 7pm gmt is still the target time though! Will post the lobby number in this thread when it's up, if it makes it easier send an fr to Gtp_pk_090 on psn!
 
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_8.jpg

What do you guys think? I posted it in free agents thread.
 
1472-6118-3744-37502850

Room open all none trouble makers invited...Trouble makers will be booted no questions asked, or answered.
 
Europe Room number now on top of OP. Please be sure to tell me when the room is closed and I will take it down. good luck guys! 👍
 
spank_ur_mom
What do you guys think? I posted it in free agents thread.

Ireland has to be there!!! :D
 
joining us then powell?
 
pk_090
joining us then powell?

Sorry not now. Im still working but ill try to get on in an hour or so
 
I guess I was the one who was lagging the lobby up. I got disconnected once, and while getting back there was a big lagg spike apparently...


So have fun guys...
 
Im sorry man. 👎
 
yeah i blame the Scottish. they got alcohol fueled internets so takes time to dos stufss.
 
this is to be completely ignored and not seen....my mistake completely!
 
Last edited:
Double Post!! :) Okay I shall take the number down.
 
Guys, I have a cold so don't expect me to be on anytime soon. :(
 
Anyone want to drift rn? In bs kustoms room if you wanna join
 
Guys, I have a cold so don't expect me to be on anytime soon. :(

Awww a cold is holding you back 👎 :)

Anyone want to drift rn? In bs kustoms room if you wanna join

Wish I could. Still at work and and then i have to remove the stereo in the car when i get home which i am going to do like hella fast
 
was nice drifting in europe lobby lastnight!really looking forward to next lobbies and so on..i guess pk going to be one of the head guys in the europe division,if i am right?

hope he gets this europe thing running soon:)
 
Hopefully the room will be less laggy too!
 
Back