(DRRTES) DRR's Team Endurance Series: Powered by MWMOpen 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 928 comments
Haha, so like, due to me playing GTS, I kinda forgot to post the starting time for the April Fool's Event.

STARTING TIME: 22:00 UTC
LOBBY OPEN: 21:30 UTC

There will be a short QP session before the race, along with a visual presentation of how to perform a correct joker lap :) PLEASE BE ON TIME

Sadly I can't make this event, in the process to find a second driver for @Warbeast101.

@Sinyster it seems like there is some confusion amoungst our team. first can we do an oil change on our cars? can we apply any mods?

More importantly, is the event today at 22:00 UTC (that's in 3 hours) or is it tomorrow?

@Sinyster it seems like there is some confusion amoungst our team. first can we do an oil change on our cars? can we apply any mods?

More importantly, is the event today at 22:00 UTC (that's in 3 hours) or is it tomorrow?
The race is tomorrow (sorry for a late response, I'm a busy man). As for upgrade, there is nothing allowed to be added, which includes oil changes. The cars are to remain 100% stock on both power and weight. You may change your suspension setups, but that's pretty much it.

The race is tomorrow (sorry for a late response, I'm a busy man). As for upgrade, there is nothing allowed to be added, which includes oil changes. The cars are to remain 100% stock on both power and weight. You may change your suspension setups, but that's pretty much it.
Thanks, cya tonight

Race room open. If I could have all drivers joining by the half hour mark for qualifying that would be great. We have enough room for all drivers to be in the lobby at the same time. Which will be needed for the driver briefing. Drivers will not need to leave the lobby for driver changes.

Funny enough, our next event is focused around GT500 cars around Fuji

oh wait did I spoil things?

Who likes cars? c:

ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE GT4.jpg
BMW M3 E92 GT4.jpg
CALLAWAY CORVETTE GT4.jpg
FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302R GT4.jpg
LOTUS EVORA GT4.jpg
MASERATI MCGT4.jpg
NISSAN 370Z GT4.jpg
SARENI-REITER ENGINEERING CAMARO GT4.jpg

Last edited:
Literally the instant I move away from GT6 and suddenly GT4 racing

marvin.PNG

May join in dependent on how my connection holds 👍

so for those unaware (i.e not in the skype chat), each car will have very strict body and rim modifications, as to mimic real life GT4 vehicles. I know some will argue to have their own custom rims or a different body kit, but keep in mind this doesn't limit your choice of colour or number for your team's vehicle :)

so for those unaware (i.e not in the skype chat), each car will have very strict body and rim modifications, as to mimic real life GT4 vehicles. I know some will argue to have their own custom rims or a different body kit, but keep in mind this doesn't limit your choice of colour or number for your team's vehicle :)

Please tell me we're doing a GT4 Championship...

For those curious about what the cars will be officially named for racing:

ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GT4
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE GT4.jpg

BMW M3 E92 GT4
BMW M3 E92 GT4.jpg

CALLAWAY CORVETTE C6 GT4
CALLAWAY CORVETTE GT4.jpg

CHEVROLET CAMARO GT4
SARENI-REITER ENGINEERING CAMARO GT4.jpg

FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302R GT4
FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302R GT4.jpg

MASERATI GRANTURISMO MC GT4
MASERATI MCGT4.jpg

Last edited:
As we go further into the planning for our GT4 class, we'll be holding off the TES (Team Endurance Series) portion of this series we have going on. A new thread will be opened soon for our 6 event GT4 championship we have planned for the near future :)

As we move forward with BoP testing, we've weeded out 4 out of the potential 10 vehicles we have driven, and brought it down currently to 6 vehicles! They are as follows:

Aston Martin Vantage GT4
BMW E92 M3 GT4
Callaway Corvette C6 GT4
Chevrolet Camaro GT4
Ford Mustang Boss 302R GT4
Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4

The championship will be run similarly to how this series is, but with some (hopefully) positive changes to adhere to drivers better, and to also up the amount of people participating and having fun :)

Every race will be 4 hours in length (except one special event, which will be 6), so therefor each team will have the max limit of two drivers. Most teams right now who are still participating have 3-4 drivers in their squad, and have split into teams of two for our shorter events, so this won't be anything new to you all.

Let's keep our good spirits up and make this short championship one to enjoy!

Back