Drunk driving in Sport mode

• Thread starter sturk0167
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Nor Cal
sturk0167
It recently occurred to me that a lot of the competitors that get blasted for being jerks of just sucking at racing might like to party while they play. I know that after about 5 beers, I tend to miss my braking points. I seriously doubt I'm the only one. Could it be that there's a lot of that going on?

I was racing.for a few hours after a works do, which consisted of 8h drinking. Had about 6 pints wine and couple of g&t's. Safety rating only went down to A and got it back to S the next day. Did feel rough though

On a Saturday or a Friday night after the kids are asleep, I'll go do some races and will have 4-5 beers. I tend to think I am more loose (less sweaty palms, racing heart) and I also shrug off dive bombers and rear enders more than if I was sober.

Maybe everyone should drink drunk on Sports Mode!

I had 1 race after a good drink and missed brake points were the least of my worries. I had no idea my thumb could get more hammered than its owner and that it would disobey me so badly. It's got a hell of a temper too. The only thing it didn't do was spin round and scream obscenities about my mother. That was probably being saved for the 2nd race.

Embarrassing to remember if I'm honest. I won't do it and I would like Sony to integrate a breathalyser into the DS4. Just in case anyone's tempted.

How about just make your own lobbies to eliminate the chance of potentially ruining innocent peoples races? Nothing wrong with mucking around after a few beers but everything wrong with going into Sport mode drunk!

I actually rarely sit on the station without a drink. It's a part of the whole thing.
It doesn't affect me in GT at all, however I do find it affects me in FIFA online.

300E0E4B-2EDE-4C64-97B6-5ED974917C2D.jpeg
It recently occurred to me that a lot of the competitors that get blasted for being jerks of just sucking at racing might like to party while they play. I know that after about 5 beers, I tend to miss my braking points. I seriously doubt I'm the only one. Could it be that there's a lot of that going on?
Drink ONE Bell’s HopSlam, you’ll be buzzing pretty hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back