::::: DTM - Casual Races :::::

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 4 comments
  • 2,461 views
Messages
4,729
United States
Thousand Oaks
Messages
GTP_Masicampo
I was planning to host a dedicated DTM series, but I am too preoccupied with THIS.
So this thread would just serve as a destination to organize casual races.


If you want to organize a race now, tomorrow, or a week from now - then drop a line and post your Details.


Car choices (right click & select properties/image info to see car names)

AbtAudiTT-RTouringCar02.png
AlfaRomeo15525V6TI93.png
AudiA4TouringCar04.png
AudiR8LMSRaceCarTeamPlaystation09.png

BMWM3GTRRaceCar01.png
Mercedes-Benz190E25_16EvolutionIITouringCar92.png
Mercedes-BenzCLKTouringCar00.png
OpelAstraTouringCarOpelTeamPhoenix00.png

OpelCalibraTouringCar94.png
VauxhallAstraSuperTouringCar00.png
VauxhallCalibraSuperTouringCar94.png
ISFRacingConcept.png



:cheers:
 
Last edited:
I'd be up for so casual dtm racing and i know a few of the guys from the dtm series will be too. I've got a link to this thread on the practice and testing discussion in the group page.

Can i use some of your car images above in the series group?

Cheers,
JT
 
Great.

Feel free to use it, although i would appreciate some proper credit 👍

I'll update this thread and make it look more presentable when i get home.
 
Last edited:
This is fantastic, why not would anyone not do this? Count me in!
 
Back