DTM Tounament Round 4 - You Have Until September 8th To Submit Your Times.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 36 comments
  • 1,551 views
My times are done I think, gave Qualifying a good shot but got lazy with the race, i've only tried it once so far (only 10 minutes ago!) may give it one last shot.
 
Right everyone, I've made some power adding weight loosing figures to make this a more fair championship.


Opel/Vauxhall Astra - Remain stock - 453Bhp/1000Kg.
Audi A4 - +1 Power/-7 Weight - 458Bhp/1004Kg.
Audi TT - -1 Power/-7 Weight - 459Bhp/1004Kg.
 
Times in 👍 Didnt give the race a second shot so im not expecting too much from it, I just hope I did well in Qualifying :)
 
Well done Neil for pwning the other drivers and taking max points for the round!
 
Right everyone, I've made some power adding weight loosing figures to make this a more fair championship.


Opel/Vauxhall Astra - Remain stock - 453Bhp/1000Kg.
Audi A4 - +1 Power/-7 Weight - 458Bhp/1004Kg.
Audi TT - -1 Power/-7 Weight - 459Bhp/1004Kg.

Well,George,it was a REALLY GOOD IDEA to upgrade the cars.
I thought about leaving your serie and I know I wasn't the only one...
From Round 5 this settings are valid to our cars?
 
Yes.
 
Good on you for power/weight adjustments. 👍
 
Back