'Dub style! New video from Wagenwerks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moglet
  • 42 comments
  • 4,435 views
Another video, but this time focusing on one car. Again, excellent camera work.
 
Does anyone know the actual mix of Granite State - One Shot used in the opening of the new film? The one avaliable for download has vocals covering the intro.
 
Awesome! Makes me wanna have a Golf II, or a Jetta, or even a Corrado! Hell I need to buy my mom's Passat! :crazy:
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know the actual mix of Granite State - One Shot used in the opening of the new film? The one avaliable for download has vocals covering the intro.

I think they just faded out the start in the video :)
 
Does anyone know the actual mix of Granite State - One Shot used in the opening of the new film? The one avaliable for download has vocals covering the intro.

I was wondering this too, the album version is exactly the same, it has vocals over the top.
 
Without Vocals is so much better I think. I really want that version.

I don't think they faded the start as you can hear the womans voice on the sepia bit just fine.
 
Oh haha, I thought you meant the vocals in the first three seconds :D
Video version is def better.
 
Sweetshop, that video breaks the AUP. We're not supposed to post pornography.

That white Scirocco is just stunning.
 
Back