DUBBED Photography|2J S14

• Thread starter e_dub64
  • 127 comments
United States
BR, LA
dubbxd
3oh.png

Welcome to my photo gallery! This is where my drifting & cruising photoshoots will most likely end up, but at least I'll be sharing them in a great community. Enjoy!

Featured: 2J S14

Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous #2
Miscellaneous #3
Trans Cammer
Miscellaneous #4
Charger 440
Trans Cammer Tandem & Challengers
Audi R8
350z & Hellaflush Accord
Drop5 Session
Angle Monster
Furai Concept
Drift Missiles
Nismo 400R
Falken GT-R
Nissan 370z
Lexus LFA
Silvia S13
Night Slide w/ NEMESIS
Supra 3.0GT
Night Slide w/ NEMESIS pt. 2
MEGASET
Volkswagen Scirocco
Randoms
BMW Z4
Silvia S15
BMW M3 E92
Godzilla
Seasonal
AE86
370z
RX-7 FC
#PSG 300zx

Last edited:
New photos :dopey:

My driver
Miscellaneous.jpg

His car
Bern-MarketStreet_3.jpg

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce
Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg

Nissan Skyline R33
TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

Jumping
TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg

Undercarriage
TrialMountainCircuit_3.jpg

Finally rolled over :lol:
TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg

New Photos! ^_^
I had to put some new pictures up.👍
Had to let y'all see my cars.:D

190 E 2.5
Rome.jpg

Rome_1.jpg

BMW Z4
EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg

Yes, it's going into the pits...

M3
DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway.jpg

8C Competizione
CapeRingPeriphery_1.jpg

Reverse Entry FTW!
CapeRingPeriphery.jpg

Look at the glare off the window...

Well, that's all for now...

The photos are okay.

You really need to pay attention where you put your focus points.
You have several photos, that could've been better with the right focus point. That's the start of a good and realistic picture.

Another tip I can give you, is to use Panning Mode 2 or 3. It turns out in a much more nicer sense of speed, also more realistic.

Since you always try to achieve the most realistic look in your photos, you really need to let go of the filters. They suck in game. And you should barely use them outside of the game.

For angles: They all seem quite too standard and too odd. Especially at the group shots you could've worked with a lot more perspectives. Try to find a nice fx.x number and just get the camera behind one car and focus on the 2 riding before you. A tip for Eiger: Don't do high speed jumps. Break down and drive with 50 kph over the crest. It turns out much, much more realistic, because you wouldn't jump any car at 200 kpH, would you? :D

Also, you really should raise the exposure or get a free programm to edit you pictures (Paint.NET or GIMP or Adobe Photoshop)

That's it for now. If you got any other question, feel free to ask them (also via PM)

Cheers,

The photos are okay.

You really need to pay attention where you put your focus points.
You have several photos, that could've been better with the right focus point. That's the start of a good and realistic picture.

Another tip I can give you, is to use Panning Mode 2 or 3. It turns out in a much more nicer sense of speed, also more realistic.

Since you always try to achieve the most realistic look in your photos, you really need to let go of the filters. They suck in game. And you should barely use them outside of the game.

For angles: They all seem quite too standard and too odd. Especially at the group shots you could've worked with a lot more perspectives. Try to find a nice fx.x number and just get the camera behind one car and focus on the 2 riding before you. A tip for Eiger: Don't do high speed jumps. Break down and drive with 50 kph over the crest. It turns out much, much more realistic, because you wouldn't jump any car at 200 kpH, would you? :D

Also, you really should raise the exposure or get a free programm to edit you pictures (Paint.NET or GIMP or Adobe Photoshop)

That's it for now. If you got any other question, feel free to ask them (also via PM)

Cheers,

Thanks for all the tips & the feedback as well.👍 I will be sure to use some of these tips for my later pictures.

Definetly got the Focus points now ;)

For drift shots I recommend Panning Mode 3; 1/60 or 1/125 and Exposure between f4.0 and f8.0 :)

Cheers :)

Charger 440 R/T '70
Completely stock.👍
ToscanaTarmac_6.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_7.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_8.jpg

I used some of the tips that 20832 gave me.
Go check out his pictures.👍​

Last edited:
Finally you got that down.
Just try to get some experience with some editing tools, and your pictures should be fine :)

Back