Dumb question.. save games interchangeable between PS3's??

I'm guessing not, but is/are GT6 game save files at all swappable between two different PS3/accounts? I've put a lot of time into the game, but all on my buddy's system. (meaning I'd have to start from scratch to play at home once I buy it myself etc) As always, thanks in advance for any input.

use memstick to transfer your save data ..
or as plusmember through PSN ...
note: it can only be done for your own PSN-id
different ps3's is no problem ... if you are using the same psn-id

I've never been able to get online using my ID on somebody else's system, and as such, have always just played games under his ID when over there.. (or in other words, I'm screwed, heh :( ) Oh well, I guess it was worth a shot.

The good thing is .... you can enjoy all of it again... plus get better times ;)

enjoy the miles ....

I think you could save it to a USB stick and copy it to yours. Install the game on your PS3. Start up GT6. Go through the updates. Then copy your game data to your profile. It's worth a try anyways.

I may give that a shot ynot and yep Squanto, that's true. :) (I also have a better handle on what cars are & aren't a waste of my time earlier in your career etc)

On a related topic.. should I be able to log into the PSN on a friend's system, so long as I use my ID/pw? As previously stated, I've never had any luck in doing so.

On a related topic.. should I be able to log into the PSN on a friend's system, so long as I use my ID/pw? As previously stated, I've never had any luck in doing so.[/quote]
Yes you can. Create yourself as a new user using your original ID & then sign-in to PSN. If your friend has any DLC, it should transfer to your account & can be saved to a memory stick.

Your save is tied on your psn account.
So it work only with account where that save was made.

I don't see what could be done wrong, short of inputting the wrong username and/or pw, which I've confirmed countless times are correct by their working any time I want with my system. Oh well, thanks for the input just the same everybody. (the answer to my core question was no anyways)

I don't see what could be done wrong, short of inputting the wrong username and/or pw, which I've confirmed countless times are correct by their working any time I want with my system. Oh well, thanks for the input just the same everybody. (the answer to my core question was no anyways)
Did you create a new user on your friends PS3, then try to log in using an existing account? The same e-mail and password as on your system?

Back