Duos Team Event, it's over, as Roy Orbison once said.

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 228 comments

Where would you like the final meeting to be held?

• Tokyo South Inner Loop

• Tokyo South Outer Loop

• Interlagos

• Three races, one at each circuit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Postpone and do a regular RR?
Sorry Mark, but all of the weekday races are on Tuesdays. I'm going to go ahead with Duos, with apologies to those who's Nations Cup/Duos ambitions are screwed. It's a curve ball.

Sorry guys, BT have let me down and I'm without internet connection. I can try running through my phone, but last time I tried that I was having no joy! Also not tested at new location, so I'm unsure of quality.

If someone wants to take me space, please do.

Sorry guys, BT have let me down and I'm without internet connection. I can try running through my phone, but last time I tried that I was having no joy! Also not tested at new location, so I'm unsure of quality.

If someone wants to take me space, please do.
Bad news Hobbsy. Keep an eye on RR and there'll be plenty of racing in the future 👍

@bloodyboyblue fancy teaming up with Harsk?

My PS4 will not be available to me tonight. Sorry to disappoint you, Zo.
Don't postpone it for my sake. Good luck all, whether you Duo or FIA today.

Sorry Mark, but all of the weekday races are on Tuesdays. I'm going to go ahead with Duos, with apologies to those who's Nations Cup/Duos ambitions are screwed. It's a curve ball.

Both races suck anyway. N300 is just SFRs and Maggiore is the wrong way round.

F50s rule, took top three places in my race, with another in the top six. (Mine, third. One of the best races I ever had :))

Sorry we'll miss you @JockeP22

I did a race with my Icelandic account in an X-Bow and beat both the F50s and S-FRs. It was a great race with one of the Germans in an F50 though. It’s funny, since the American Top 10 is almost entirely X-Bows, yet I was the only one in the Euro race.

Now I’m glad I did that race since the American FIA races are back to happening tomorrow again.

I stole the red liveries from @Harsk100 ’s profile, assuming those are the right ones

@Famine @Venari @Sparkz_360 @Sutsagrd @Harsk100 @hobbsy

As if you need reminding chaps, tonight is the night when the Duos Team Championship is finally to be resolved, and you're all in first position!

@daan @JockeP22 @IfAndOr fellas, to be honest, we're the side show, but...

@AndreasR @buybon355 could get a cat in among the pigeons, Andreas has been going like hell just lately, and BB sometimes comes along too ;)

No Jags tonight, it's a direct slug-out between the Mercs and KTM's. I can't wait!

Get your tactics sorted fellas, and may the fastest team win.
Just to quickly tag everyone again, this has now changed again so it's got five slots for each starting at 5pm today... and 5pm tomorrow...

So anyone wanting to choose can join RR today and FIA tomorrow.

Go and watch my shared replay of the Mach Forty @ SSRX race. Or, precisely, the last ten seconds of it. I call that 'close'. :D

And so, gentlemen, we have the final results...

Race 1:

1/ HRSC Racing, total race time plus 19.865 seconds.
2/ Hip Replacement, plus 23.500.
3/ Booby Bums Larina, plus 34.503.
4/ Alfonzo Rodin, plus 73.861.
5/ SAS, plus 85.362.

Race 2:

1/ HRSC Racing, total race time plus 0.235 seconds.
2/ Hip Replacement, plus 42.244.
3/ Booby Bums Larina, plus 42.344.
4/ Alfonzo Rodin, plus 113.204.
5/ SAS Racing, plus 200.

And this means that (in no small part due to the excellent performance of Boy-too-bloody-quick) HRSC Racing takes the Championship, on 45 points. Congratulations Harsk and partners 👍

In second place we have Hip Replacement, who accrued 43 points, despite having the handicap of pedalling the Jag for most of the races. Well done fellas.

SAS hang on to third place, with 37 points, a smidge ahead of Booby Bums Larina, who came home with 36 (that tenth of a second in the second race fellas!)

Alfonzo managed 33 points, and Arctic Racing couldn't make it to the final meeting, residing, as they do, in the frozen north. (Not Manchester, that's the wet north.)

So, it is over. I think that the team idea has merits, but does need some polishing, maybe with just two or three teams, so that absences can be had without unduly effecting the overall standings. I'll come up with something later.

Thanks to all who took part, and keep up the good work.

Cheers, Zo.

And so, gentlemen, we have the final results...

Race 1:

1/ HRSC Racing, total race time plus 19.865 seconds.
2/ Hip Replacement, plus 23.500.
3/ Booby Bums Larina, plus 34.503.
4/ Alfonzo Rodin, plus 73.861.
5/ SAS, plus 85.362.

Race 2:

1/ HRSC Racing, total race time plus 0.235 seconds.
2/ Hip Replacement, plus 42.244.
3/ Booby Bums Larina, plus 42.344.
4/ Alfonzo Rodin, plus 113.204.
5/ SAS Racing, plus 200.

And this means that (in no small part due to the excellent performance of Boy-too-bloody-quick) HRSC Racing takes the Championship, on 45 points. Congratulations Harsk and partners 👍

In second place we have Hip Replacement, who accrued 43 points, despite having the handicap of pedalling the Jag for most of the races. Well done fellas.

SAS hang on to third place, with 37 points, a smidge ahead of Booby Bums Larina, who came home with 36 (that tenth of a second in the second race fellas!)

Alfonzo managed 33 points, and Arctic Racing couldn't make it to the final meeting, residing, as they do, in the frozen north. (Not Manchester, that's the wet north.)

So, it is over. I think that the team idea has merits, but does need some polishing, maybe with just two or three teams, so that absences can be had without unduly effecting the overall standings. I'll come up with something later.

Thanks to all who took part, and keep up the good work.

Cheers, Zo.

Just need to apologise to Sparks for my awful performance at this circuit. Having said that I wasn’t helped by being punted off circuit in both races perhaps more due to my fault rather than anyone else’s.
Anyway it was good fun but for us slow coaches, a handicap system in the future would be very welcome (in my opinion) to keep the racing tight. Perhaps GTS needs to develop some bouncy railings to keep me on circuit?!? :dopey:;)( a bit like the bouncy runners in 10 pin bowling for the kids)?

:cheers:

Back