Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
You're welcome! That's why I keep all those old tunes around, they always come in handy some time later on. :)

Hehhehheh...well, I've been known to late apex, and I only got GT5P this Christmas...in anticipation of GT5....:D

Just a note of thanks for the Integra tune. I've been using it for the 550pp Fuji FWD races.

Although I did put S3s on the back so I could get more powaaaah!

You're quite welcome! Maybe see you online tonight, I will be joining from xx:30 with the same tune. :) BTW, the tuning fairy told me that R2/S3 is also very, very nice. ;) Also, since you're using grippier tires in front than rear, adjust brake balance to 5/6 rather than 4/7. This will increase stopping power while maintaining a bit of oversteer. Also, since we're using more power, I think the gears need a slight adjustment. :)

Last edited:
Also, since you're using grippier tires in front than rear, adjust brake balance to 5/6 rather than 4/7. This will increase stopping power while maintaining a bit of oversteer. Also, since we're using more power, I think the gears need a slight adjustment. :)
Shall try the different brake balance later. I have changed the gears slightly too, mainly just 4th, but I think 2nd could do with being slightly longer.

And once again we have recycled events. The tunes under 550PP RWD Suzuka should still be valid. :)

I've finally registered after lurking for the past few years. I use a lot of your set-ups as my base. I then make the odd tweak here and there.

Just like to say thank you for all of the effort you put in to your tunes.

Hi Lars :) How are you, and your son?

You have made a lot of tunes for R8 and Suzuka, is it some of them you think is great to use at 600 today?

Per

We will see, when GT5 is released and what it will bring us. ;)

Your tunes were the best for racing online GT5 Prologue imo, are you doing tunes for GT5 yet?

I would if I had the time for it, which, unfortunately, I have not. :( I was tempted to pick up the tuning shop, but my life has changed a bit, so I don't have the time for it anymore. And I don't want to do a half-assed job. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, people. 👍

Hello, I would like to get a setup for the Nissan R390 GT1 Prototype Road Car. It seems to be the car to use for the Online Time Trials, currently the Special Stage Route 5 Time Trial is going... PLEASE HELP :)

Hi there, I no longer tune for GT5P or GT5. You might want to check out the tuning section in the GT5 forum to see if any of the tuners over there can help you out. 👍

Back