• Thread starter Dylan
  • 6 comments

Dylan

Resident NASCAR Fan
Premium
United States
Hope Mills, NC
GTP_Dylan_GTP
These are all the tracks made and posted to GTPlanet by dylanlike88.
Please remember to rate and comment on each track after you try them. This will help me to make even better tracks in the future. Also, If you use any of these tracks in a league, or just have a fun race with your buddies, please, tell me how it was!

Most tracks (Especially replicas) will be updated over time. Click the 'Watch Thread' button so you know as soon as one is updated.

1:1ish Replica Circuits;
Thunderbolt Circuit at the New Jersey Motorsports Park
Thunderbolt Raceway.png
Circuito de Albacete 2014
Circuito de Albacete 2014.png
Roebling Road Raceway

Roebling Road Raceway Icon.png

Fantasy Circuits;

Last edited:
Track list updated with New Replica track and update to Thunderbolt Circuit at the New Jersey Motorsports park.

Track list updated with new replica track.
Also Brookwood Raceway had a slight track reconfiguration so it's logo has been updated.

Last edited:
DW Motorsports Testing Facility has been updated to V1.1.
  • Name changed to DW SimMotorsports to coincide with new company name.
  • Kerbing and Scenery have been adjusted.

Steilin Berg has been updated to V2.1.

• Was made aware that the link did not work. So I attempted to fix it. If it still doesn't work, please let me know.

I have 2 updates lined up to be released after the Track of the Week 21 is announced.
They'll be for Roebling Road Raceway and Steiling Berg.

New Emoji.gif

Steilin Berg has been updated to V3.0

• Long right hander has had it's radius increased and the jump at the exit of said corner has been removed.
  • Was made aware link still did not work so I fixed it.

Roebling Road Raceway has been updated to V1.1

• Front straight had a slight kink that was driving my OCD crazy! So I fixed it!
  • Was made aware link didn't work, so I fixed it.

All Tracks except Lexington Raceway, (which will be receiving a redesign shortly) have had their Links altered. Apparently this whole time, I've been skipping a step in the upload process that has prevented any of the links from working. :dunce: Hopefully they should be fixed. If they still don't work, please let me know so I can fix them.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back