DynamiK Actions Empire | DDK & EA merge | OP Update Coming Soon! |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that the Rear Diffuser, Front Splitter, and Sideskirts I have are the only options in those areas. But the rear wing, it has 4 or 5 different options including Wingless.
IMG_115796427032552.jpeg
IMG_115799749145588.jpeg
IMG_115812977630696.jpeg
IMG_115792766540609.jpeg

Gt5 session this week? Just because I'm too fat lazy and have to fix a stupid little vw this week to get gt6 :D

Gt5 session this week? Just because I'm too fat lazy and have to fix a stupid little vw this week to get gt6 :D
I could see If mine works properly, i will drift with ya if it does ;)

Edit: My GT5 does work, so if you want we can drift sometime this week. It feels some different compared to GT6...

Last edited:
I would like to tell you all that as of right now, my PS3 is out of comission. I will most likely no longer be on in the next coming weeks, but by the beginning days of Febuary, I should be on. Until then I suppose its farwell to the community for now, but I'll be back soon enough. ^^

I would like to tell you all that as of right now, my PS3 is out of comission. I will most likely no longer be on in the next coming weeks, but by the beginning days of Febuary, I should be on. Until then I suppose its farwell to the community for now, but I'll be back soon enough. ^^
:( hope to see u in ur new ps3 soon

Wasn't a fat edition was it? Sony are warning with gt6 being such a feature rich game Its overloading the early systems

Wasn't a fat edition was it? Sony are warning with gt6 being such a feature rich game Its overloading the early systems
Nope, I had a slim.

And if my PS3 could handle GTA V being stored on the hard drive, it can take anything. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back