E3 2011: What Are You Expecting? [56k BEWARE!!!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 370 comments
  • 24,351 views
^Yeah I agree so many FPS's all lined up next to each other. Dust looked pretty slick.

I'm so looking forward to the Star Trek game based on the Abrams universe.
 
NFS The Run looks... over done.. Its almost like their trying to hard..
 
BF 1943 is a pretty solid freebie to throw onto the BF3 disc IMHO.
 
Now is Kaz going to bow in apology to us US consumers... ummm? Suppose not.
 
I think that suit jacket is slightly too big Kaz :lol:

Blu Ray is really good for getting all these extras like full bonus games on the disk, good to see this year that they are really making and effort to secure more exclusive content from 3rd party dev's.
 
His English is surprisingly good..
 
"Partnering with AT&T"... boo's from the crowd :lol:

His English is surprisingly good..

TBH he has always spoken in English very well.
 
Uncharted:Golden Abyss. Did they notice that they had that on the screen?
 
New from Sony:
nair.jpg
 
The reaction to the AT&T partnership was hilarious! :lol: and the equally funny 'what did he just say silence' when he said near!
 
New from Sony:
nair.jpg

:lol: I thought of the exact same thing when Kaz mispronounced "Near."

God that screen on the Vita is gorgeous :drool:.
 
Awesome, Uncharted: Golden Abyss!!
 
I don't think I've ever seen a press conference that was booed before.
 
I don't think I've ever seen a press conference that was booed before.

Gotta love it though, they should know what a bad rap AT&T wireless has.
 
Does anyone think looking at people playing the Vita on screen that it would have been more comfortable if they had put both analogue sticks above the d-pads? Everyone is having to bend their thumbs down quite a lot.
 
This is boring... Handheld games are boring. At least in my negative opinion:p
 
"A stranger you don't even know can help or hinder the player." I see the Ruin developers played them some Demon's Souls ;).
 
Gotta love it though, they should know what a bad rap AT&T wireless has.
They almost certainly knew. And they probably pocketed the same pile of money that AT&T gave Apple all the same.



Sony's going to have to do something about that, or the 3G model is going to be a failure of 32X proportions.
 
So can we count PD and GT5 out now?
 
Is the PS3 part over? Not very into portables...
 
They almost certainly knew. And they probably pocketed the same pile of money that AT&T gave Apple all the same.



Sony's going to have to do something about that, or the 3G model is going to be a failure of 32X proportions.

Understood and agreed. However the die is cast as they say.
 
NFS: The Run looks pretty lame TBH. Far Cry 3 looks pretty interesting since it's looks more like the original Far Cry which is good. Mass Effect 3 looks the same as Mass Effect 2 with different environments and apparently it's supposed to have kinect support :yuck:. Forza 4, i want to see real gameplay before i judge. Assassin's Creed Revelations, trailer looks interesting but gameplay is the same as the other games. I like the Halo: CE remake. Resistance 3, looks decent. I hope it doesn't turn into the mess that was Resistance 2. MW3, same **** as the other games. Nothing special. I lol'd at the Star Wars kinect presentation.
 
I can't wait until Ninty's conference tomorrow afternoon. Is the Vita stuff still going?
 
I can't wait until Ninty's conference tomorrow afternoon. Is the Vita stuff still going?

Yeah but now Capcom is up talking about StreetFighterXTekken.
 
Why did Cole get such applause for being in SFxTK?
 
Oh boy. A console exclusive character in a fighting game. Excuse me, but I need to find my eyes now that they've rolled out of my skull.
 
Ok, the Vita outro movie is playing now for those that are interested.
 
Back