E3 2015 Predictions!

• Thread starter JR98
  • 44 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
Neogaf have just posted their E3 predictions. All are in the spoiler. What are you looking forward too the most?

t1434312000z4.png

Almost there. Safe to say this will (likely) be a fairly significant year in terms of games shown off, revealed, or talked about. Feel free to chime in and discuss what you think is going to be revealed for the first time, demoed, not shown, etc.

Some things that are speculative (or likely) from my point of view:

SONY
  • Another Uncharted 4 demo w/ release date
  • Guerrilla's RPG gets a full reveal
  • Gravity Rush 2 announced for PS4; cancelled on Vita
  • Ratchet & Clank (PS4) demoed w/ release date
  • Sony Bend's game will be demonstrated
  • Rime trailer w/ release date
  • The Witness trailer w/ release date
  • Unannounced things

MICROSOFT
  • Halo 5 full demo w/ release date
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider demo w/ release date
  • Gears of War (XBO) teaser
  • Scalebound demoed
  • Forza Motorsport 6 trailer w/ release date
  • Quantum Break demoed w/ release date
  • Battletoads trailer w/ release date
  • Unannounced things

NINTENDO
  • Legend of Zelda demo w/ release date
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X dated for NA/EU
  • Star Fox demo w/ release date
  • Unannounced things

EA
  • Dragon Age Inquisition DLC
  • The new Need for Speed revealed w/ release date
  • Star Wars Battlefront full debut w/ release date
  • Mirror's Edge 2 gets a more in-depth look
  • Mass Effect full reveal w/ release window
  • Sports

UBISOFT
  • New Assassin's Creed demoed w/ release date
  • Rainbow Six Siege demoed w/ release date
  • The Division demoed (again) w/ release date
  • Ending "surprise": New Splinter Cell or BGE2 (lol)?

BETHESDA
  • Fallout 4 in-depth demo w/ release date
  • Dishonored 2 revealed w/ demo
  • DOOM demoed w/ beta dated
  • Battlecry talked about
  • Some talk about Elder Scrolls Online

THIRD PARTIES
  • New Deus Ex revealed w/ gameplay trailer
  • Final Fantasy XV shown off
  • New Hitman trailer
  • Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer and/or demoed
  • New Tony Hawk game trailer
  • New COD demoed w/ release date
  • Resident Evil 7 trailer

I'm most looking forward to Uncharted 4, new Geurrilla RPG, The Witness, Forza 6, new NFS, new AC, R6S, The Division, Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, new Hitman, Just Cause 3 and new COD.

I have an eye out for a couple of things, I think that Fallout 4 will be finally announced this year, and that is mainly because they are changing game engines. I also have an eye on Koei. It was recently leaked by Best Buy that Nobunaga's Ambition: Creation is coming to the States, and I hope that they pull the double whammy with Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12.

Based on nothing but hopes and dreams, EA announce a new or revamped Road Rash of some kind.

@VXR you may be happy that Road Redemption is a thing. ;)

road-redemption.jpg

I really hope Gravity Rush 2 doesn't get cancelled. The Vita has hardly any new AAA games as it is.

My E3 predictions:

More HD remasters
More delays
More ways to screw over customers announced

My E3 predictions:

More HD remasters
More delays
More ways to screw over customers announced
I see you have lost faith in AAA game developers. I'm just wanting something on HITMAN, NFS and Just Cause 3 to be revealed/announced.

Does anyone know if Square Enix will have their own presentation? They've got FFXV, Kingdom Hearts, Just Cause 3 and a new JRPG to be unveiled. Or would it be split between Sony and Microsoft?

It will be split, @Daniel, but most of their stuff over the last few years has presented more at Sony's presser. Last year, if I recall correctly, didn't have Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts 3 (though they showed the latter at Disney's D23 event) at E3 at all. That might be the case here unless they are willing to divulge release dates, but that isn't likely.

I really hope Gravity Rush 2 doesn't get cancelled. The Vita has hardly any new AAA games as it is.

That's because there's only 3 of us who own a Vita in the world currently.

The Last Gurdian? One can dream....

I just hope they don't bore is with useless TV stuff this year. Stick to the damn games.

-Something with Gears of War or Mass Effect will happen for sure. I have been calling that for several years. But these would not be released until 2016 at the earliest.
-Excited about Rise of the Tomb raider.
-Would be interested in Fallout 4 information.
-JC3 must be a co-op or I wont be interested at all.
-Interested in Doom and hope that is a co-op.
-Hopefully Forza 6 has night and weather.
-Rainbow Six Siege will hopefully be good.
-Don't care about Halo 5 until they fix The Master Chief Collection.

I wanna see info, release dates or gameplay of the following..

1. Battlefront
  2. Uncharted 4
  3. Fallout 4
  4. No Man's Sky
  5. New Tiger Woods Rory McIlroy's Golf
  6. Hitman
  7. New Stuff

I wanna see info, release dates or gameplay of the following..

1. Battlefront
  2. Uncharted 4
  3. Fallout 4
  4. No Man's Sky
  5. New Tiger Woods Rory McIlroy's Golf
  6. Hitman
  7. New Stuff
Have EA finally dropped the Tiger Woods name from golf games then?

A great new IP from Guerrilla Games which will blow minds and some classic franchises will be making the jump to the PS4, I think fans will be very happy this year!

--. .-. .- -.
- ..- .-. .. ... -- ---

Square Enix has a lot plans for this year's E3 and Atlus with their newest Persona title, JRPGs are the greatness.

A great new IP from Guerrilla Games which will blow minds and some classic franchises will be making the jump to the PS4, I think fans will be very happy this year!

--. .-. .- -.
- ..- .-. .. ... -- ---

Square Enix has a lot plans for this year's E3 and Atlus with their newest Persona title, JRPGs are the greatness.
I think 2015 will be a great year for gaming. Much better than 2014 was.

@VXR you may be happy that Road Redemption is a thing. ;)

road-redemption.jpg

I know of it, but I don't like the post-apocalyptic setting or addition of guns and bombs. Pure Rash or nothing for me lol.

Sony:

-Gran Turismo 7
-Uncharted 4

Microsoft:

-Forza Motorsport 6 gameplay

Nintendo:
-Xenoblade Chronicles X release date
-StarFox release date

..that's all I care about currently, hope some more unannounced things happen

Sony:

-Gran Turismo 7
-Uncharted 4

Microsoft:

-Forza Motorsport 6 gameplay

Nintendo:
-Xenoblade Chronicles X release date
-StarFox release date

..that's all I care about currently, hope some more unannounced things happen
I wouldn't count on a GT7 reveal, GT6 was only 2 years ago but anything can happen.

I'm just hoping we get something, even a mention it's real on a global stage, just to tide over my waiting! :lol:
Alright, just don't get your hopes up. I'm not really getting my hopes up apart from NFS 2015 and HITMAN reveal which I think are almost certain to be revealed at least this year as we have virtually nothing on both games, and both are scheduled to release very soon.

Some Battlefront gameplay would be nice. Would be interested in the new Tomb Raider, usually a good game to get into, though is it Xbox exclusive now? Would be a shame 👎

Some Battlefront gameplay would be nice. Would be interested in the new Tomb Raider, usually a good game to get into, though is it Xbox exclusive now? Would be a shame 👎
I think it's a timed exclusive. So, let's say XB1 gets it in September '15, PS4 may get it in January '16 or something like that.

I'm hoping for a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X for NA/EU, a narrowed release window and screenshots/video for Project CARS for Wii U, and the announcement of a new Metroid game for Wii U. :cool:

I'm hoping for a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X for NA/EU, a narrowed release window and screenshots/video for Project CARS for Wii U, and the announcement of a new Metroid game for Wii U. :cool:
A new Metroid would be awesome.
I forgot to mention I'd love an Animal Crossing U announcement.

I wouldn't count on a GT7 reveal, GT6 was only 2 years ago but anything can happen.

Kaz said 2015 or 2016 for GT7. Let's say that means 2016, it would mean an E3 2015 reveal, some more at Gamescom and more still at TGS. Then ramping it up the hype during 2016 before the inevitable delay kicks in.

Having said that, I've employed logic there so I am probably wrong.

Back