E3 2017: New Need for Speed Payback Gameplay Trailer

I mean... god. I saw it live yesterday and I know it's just a video, and sometimes cars in games feel very different from these videos when you play them yourself. But in all honestly this looked horrible. The mustang and especially the truck had no weight or friction, it's just.. argh. In moments like these I really start to appreciate Forza Horizon because it has a simulator core, heck even the Crew has much better physics that this game. IMO of course, but I'm extremely dissapointed.

Last edited:
I haven't bought a need for speed game since most wanted and I don't want to drive that boring Mustang and I would probably throw the game away the day after buying it because its going to be boring.

Last edited:
I haven't bought a need for speed game since most wanted and I don't want to drive that boring Mustang and I would probably throw the game away the day after buying it because its going to be boring.
Well...What kind of cars do you want to see in a need for speed game?

I liked those BMW's and that it looked like a good movie in a good driving scene around desert... but the game itself is so childish, if you look at it for a longer moment.. I wish NFS would create NFS underground 3 with all the tuning, atmosphere and for the first time decent driving physics.. this games will be rubbish as always because its for kids market (or for those who love rubbish, childish, explosive Hollywood movies!)) !! I didnt buy last 10 NFS games for a reason, but I would really love to buy it, sadly they just dont know how to make it, make them visit GTplanet more often!!!!

Back