E3 Anticipation (Fanatec vs Thrustmaster?)

• Thread starter papaspurs
  • 46 comments
I gave up waiting for E3 announcements of a new multi-platform XB360 wheel from Thrustmaster or Logitech, still no competition for Fanatec on that feature, disappointing.

At least Fanatec now has multiple options for that now and it looks like they will continue to dominate that feature category, I went ahead and ordered a GT2 so I can have a wheel for FM4 release since the CSR which I really want will likely not ship until early 2012.

I am wondering if you have a crystal ball in your house or hacked my email account.

Your prophecies are usually pretty accurate ;)

Damn still nothing.

If Thrustmaster have something there then its likely now that its behind closed doors.

Is it worth considering the silence is because of them doing another exclusive with someone, "Inside Sim racing" again perhaps?

I am wondering if you have a crystal ball in your house or hacked my email account.

👍 Please let it be the CSS. I don't even have my GT2 yet and I already want a better shifter for it!

Damn still nothing.

If Thrustmaster have something there then its likely now that its behind closed doors.

Is it worth considering the silence is because of them doing another exclusive with someone, "Inside Sim racing" again perhaps?

I'm starting to fear that the shifter is not done. So, they just show us a sneak peek to get us buzzing since everyone expected something. while they have us tricked with the decoy, they take their time and finish up the shifter :crazy:

Man did they even man that booth at E3? There was absolutely zero press from that booth :indiff:

Thanks but no crystal ball, just reading tea-leaves. :)
Hope you had a great time, look forward to the interview with ISR.

You must be exhausted but at the same time elated.

Oh, cool, looking forward to the ISR segment. You've got a lot to be proud of. Quite a week for Fanatec.

Oh, cool, looking forward to the ISR segment. You've got a lot to be proud of. Quite a week for Fanatec.

He has, he has indeed....
The question is did he have something else over at ISR last weekend when the Codies guys were their which he hasn't shown yet.....

Somethings a bit shifty with the whole situation of previously stating hes promoting a shifter at E3 but actually promoting everything but it, mmmmmmmm.

Perhaps their are more cookies, in the cookie jar. :)

Last edited:
phuppimagey.jpg

- - - - - - - - - C O O K I E S - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
He has, he has indeed....
The question is did he have something else over at ISR last weekend when the Codies guys were their which he hasn't shown yet.....

Somethings a bit shifty with the whole situation of previously stating hes promoting a shifter at E3 but actually promoting everything but it, mmmmmmmm.

Perhaps their are more cookies, in the cookie jar. :)

I see what you did there!

I see what you did there!

Nothings certain my friend, although we have two shifters that were due to appear and we havnt seen one yet.

Both companies involved have worked with ISR in the past for "EXCLUSIVE PREVIEWS". So while Im not really a betting man, well I reckon ISR will have something special going down.

Nothings certain my friend, although we have two shifters that were due to appear and we havnt seen one yet.

Both companies involved have worked with ISR in the past for "EXCLUSIVE PREVIEWS". So while Im not really a betting man, well I reckon ISR will have something special going down.

Hope you're right. :)

Latest Posts

Back