Early Microsoft sale on games for Xbox Live Gold subscribers, and get Gold for $1XBOne 

• Thread starter speed123
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Get one month of Xbox Live Gold for $1, which gives you early access to a lot of sale items. Just be aware that if you don't cancel or make other Xbox Live Gold arrangements, you will continue to be billed monthly starting the following month at $10/month. The good news is it looks like they're actually giving you a little more than a full month of access as I bought it myself, and when I look at managing the account, the next billing isn't scheduled until 12/27. And one of the included games this month is Trackmania Turbo.

Early sale items available now for Xbox Live Gold subscribers on Microsoft's site:

Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo $12
WRC 6 $15
Assetto Corsa $17.99
FH3 $24.99
WRC 7 $25
Dirt 4 $30
NFS: Payback $35.99
PC2 $41.99
FYI. FM7 won't go on sale until the 23rd.

They also have some deals on movies and TV too. For example, you can buy a bundle of Transporter 1&2 for $7.99.

Last edited:
FYI, Xbox One S bundles are now on sale at the MS website including one with FH3 & the Hot Wheels expansion pack for $229. FYI, I also found the same deal at Amazon which is where I just bought mine simply because I had a bunch of Amazon gift card credits. :)

Edit: it's also available now at Best Buy for the same price.

Last edited:
Back