Earning Money

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwistedFMJ
  • 5 comments
  • 577 views
Messages
165
Messages
TwistedFMJ
Which is the quickest way to earn money? Any races in A-Spec or B-Spec mode is fine, I really want to save up for a expensive vehicle.
 
Depends on your level. The best is Indy Speedway in the American Championship at level 23 pays 98k for 5 laps and takes under 4 minutes to complete.

Lower levels must use different options, special events are very good if you have not golded them yet but can only be done once.
 
Yeah, I'm Lvl 23 and I find using my brand new ZR1 very easy to round that track.
 
At level 23 you get more for the level 23 Indy race 70K in Like the Wind 98k In the American race same number of laps but is restricted to American cars only. The ZR1 RM is probably the fastest but there are several that you can use.
 
Hasnt taken me long to save 4.8 mill on that indy race, quite handy indeed.
 
I was up to over 8 million just the other day and now am broke again :( Of course I did get a Formula Gran Turismo, a CLK GTR and a CLK Touring Car out of it.
 
Back