Easiest S-license?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carnal
  • 8 comments
  • 929 views
Messages
60
So which S-license did you find easiest?

I would say Sarthe in the LFA.
 
all of them were pretty easy, apart from S8..... I hate S8!
 
Yupp, Suzuka was abit nasty. Also R246 in my opinion.
 
I thought Grand Valley in the Gallardo 560 was quite easy, the Gallardo just seemed to eat up the distances between cars.
 
I still can't get past the final IA test. :grumpy: Thank God they aren't required for anything. :cheers:
 
I still can't get past the final IA test. :grumpy: Thank God they aren't required for anything. :cheers:

If you wanna make it easier,

Put abs to 5. (Which will make any Lambo much easier to drive.)
Put active steering to mild/strong.
 
The one in De la Sarthe was quite easy

Yeah, I did gold with 8+ seconds on my second try.
The first try eneded in a disqualify since they braked on the straight 400+ meters before they even needed to brake...
 
If you wanna make it easier,

Put abs to 5. (Which will make any Lambo much easier to drive.)
Put active steering to mild/strong.

Driving the car isn't the problem, it's the ____ AI that's the problem. About half way through the test one invariably cut's down and hits me, which means I get disqualified.
 
Back