Easiest way to download from your online replays?

• Thread starter GA 52
  • 17 comments
Sorry Lord Protector - just wonder about easiest way to download the saved replayed races from you Library? To be able to post on Youtube etc? Thanks :confused:

Thanks for your time Lord Protector - I'm sorry but don't find the share button in any of the replay options. Never mind my non "clever" computer user - I very much appreciate your time. I'll try to google . :)

Thanks for your time Lord Protector - I'm sorry but don't find the share button in any of the replay options. Never mind my non "clever" computer user - I very much appreciate your time. I'll try to google . :)
There is a share button on your dualshock 4. You have to push it (or hold, depends on your setting) to open the share menu, from there select save video.

I need help here too...
Do you need to "link" or "connect" youtube to the PS4/GTSport itself?
I have a youtube "page/home"... so, at least that part is done.

Anyone care to take the time and do a fairly detailed step by step "for dummies"?

First go to sharing and broadcast options in settings on the ps4 and set it up the way you want it.
I use the share button set to easy screenshots.
You can link your ps4 to youtube in link with other services (I don't use that though)

Load the replay in GTS.
Double click the share button to set a start marker for the recording.
Double click again when you have recorded enough to save the recording.

Then go to capture gallary in the ps4 menu to locate your recording under GT Sport video clips.
Here you have the option to trim your clip (under options) if you just want a small part.
You can also use Share factory to combine clips or cut multiple pieces out of a clip.

Hold the share button pressed over a video clip (or click depending on share type) to open the share menu where you can upload directly to you tube.
I normally just copy to USB storage (USB stick) then plug the USB stick in my laptop to upload from there while I play on.
(Or load into an easier to use video editor with pip capabilities on PC instead of editing with a DS4)

Awesome, thank you... success. Uploaded a "clean or rude" vid/thread.
Link?

Transferring a video from ps4 to youtube takes forever, I recorded my dirt rally vr attempt at the monthly trial today, I'm only 14 sectors in and the files created are too big to find the time to upload them.

I'm thinking live broadcast is the way to go.

Edit : ahh found it.

First go to sharing and broadcast options in settings on the ps4 and set it up the way you want it.
I use the share button set to easy screenshots.
You can link your ps4 to youtube in link with other services (I don't use that though)

Load the replay in GTS.
Double click the share button to set a start marker for the recording.
Double click again when you have recorded enough to save the recording.

Then go to capture gallary in the ps4 menu to locate your recording under GT Sport video clips.
Here you have the option to trim your clip (under options) if you just want a small part.
You can also use Share factory to combine clips or cut multiple pieces out of a clip.

Hold the share button pressed over a video clip (or click depending on share type) to open the share menu where you can upload directly to you tube.
I normally just copy to USB storage (USB stick) then plug the USB stick in my laptop to upload from there while I play on.
(Or load into an easier to use video editor with pip capabilities on PC instead of editing with a DS4)

Fantastic help you gave there Sven! Thank you! Now my last question from me if it's okay for your time. Another step by step on how to copy it from your Capture Gallary to a USB stick? I have tried everything (I think.....) .

Fantastic help you gave there Sven! Thank you! Now my last question from me if it's okay for your time. Another step by step on how to copy it from your Capture Gallary to a USB stick? I have tried everything (I think.....) .

There's always time between races! If you highlight the replay (in the capture gallery) that you want to copy and press options on the DS4, you should have a little menu open on the right which includes copy to USB storage device. It puts it in PS4/SHARE/Video Clips/Gran Turismo Sport on the USB stick.

I've tried this, but it seems a cannot record longer then 15 minutes. Then it just stops. So i can't record a full 10 lap race?

is it another way than share the clip than upload to youtube? Because the quality isnt the best on recorded gameplay as in the replays in game.

I've tried this, but it seems a cannot record longer then 15 minutes. Then it just stops. So i can't record a full 10 lap race?
Mine too meck....? Don't really know how to fix that other than copy 14 mins at a time then put the entire race together on iMovie or some other movie shop? Ooooops - just saw the one from Famine - FAB!! Thanks a bunch!

Back