Easiest way to unlock cars for free race?

• Thread starter luckmmk
  • 5 comments
luckmmk
I know that you do it either by completing driving revolution stages or winning races in free run, But I want to to know which combination would work out easiest?

Winning free race without so much as tapping another car seems almost impossible..

Like which cars are best in class to use against the AI,
Any tracks that the AI seem to struggle or consistently mess up on?

wheres the discussion?

Any tracks that the AI seem to struggle or consistently mess up on?
I find Löwenseering to be the easiest track to win against the AI, especially in high odds races. You can easily gain a two second lead by the banked turn, where the AI tends to go really slow. Their overall pace throughout the entire track seems a bit slow as well, compared to other tracks. I'd say that it might your safest bet for a clean race. In any case, it has been for me.

May I remind you that this is just my personal opinion and preferences. I suppose it is worth a try though.

You can unlock all the cars in Driving Revolution within a few hours, it's much easier and faster that way.

I just got it recently, and I've found two things. First, Driving revolution is probably your best bet on getting a bulk of the cars, if not all of them, and second is that the Super speedway (Indy) gives the AI grief as they can get into a passing position but usually fall back in line quickly(note this is with lower class cars, higher classes may behave differently.

Some more easy places to gain a lead on the AI:
  • Banked corner near the jump on Rev City
  • Chicane on Marco Strada (they're really bad here)
  • Tunnel section on Autumn Hill
  • Chicanes on Pacific Gateway
However, as spd and BKGlover said, your best bet for most of the cars is to complete as much of Driving Revolution as you can. After that, you can finish the rest via Free Race.

You can also easily unlock some R or A class cars on Tsukuba when you learn how to drive a decent lap. And while I'm at it, as always I invite new players like luckmmk and BKGlover to take part in my Tsukuba Time Attack League. Whether you participate or not, it's always nice to see people still pick up this great game.

Back