Easter Eggish thing

i saw that the first time i raced the track. The same happened with the prologue version. There are other places in the NYC course where it appears
 
Would it say anything else considering this is GT. :dopey:
 
I haven't seen that one but I have seen the ABC one where it says "Welcome to NYC" and "Polyphony Digital" on it.
 
It just says what rubs41 said.
Forza has the same thing and it says Forza Motorsports.
 
It says Gran Turismo 4 Polyphony Digital
 

Attachments

  • Rsx Wallpaper 2.jpg
    Rsx Wallpaper 2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 76
Ford Falcon GTP
Has anyone read the wall street update ticker on the main straight of New York?

Has something written on it:

Wall Street Ticker

It's not a Wall St. Ticker. It's a ticker that belongs to Morgan Stanley. How do I know, because I work in that building. I'm here now. I think it does say something Poly....., but I can't make out the rest . In the N.Y track, your on Broadway. When you hit the sharp U turn your on 42nd St, then you hit 7th Ave. and up to 59th street & Columbus Circle. Wall St. is in lower Manhattan. This is Mid town
 
Back