Easter eggs-post what you can find!!

• Thread starter gt_master
  • 40 comments
s60rporsche
I have spent a while looking at cool eggs, and it occurs to me that PD=:) They have put so many eggs in the game, and the ones I have found are:

Funny sign at Nurburgring
ASIMO robot
Huge Trial Mountain tree
Fishermen
Forest fire
Horses
Cows
Cows on roof of house
Blimp
Monkeys
Nessie
The Stig

Note: Pics will be up soon
Otherwise, post any other eggs you can find. And let the egg thread commence:sly:

Last edited:
-Sign (lost in translation) just after 'Rings beginning. translates to :
&#8220;Attention visitors ring! Please >>STVO<< note TEST RIDE-Please be considerate!&#8221;
-ASIMO is on R246
-Trial Mtn tree is at the end of the long straitaway
-Fishermen in lake at trial mountain
-forest fire after first turn on apricot hill of apricot hill reverse (either one)
-horses are on midfeild on the hillside (and cows are too)
-cows on roof are on the house on midfeild near the horses (you can only see these cows in photomode)
blimp is on trial mountain
-monkey is on the branch overhanging the track at trial mountain in the rocky section
-nessie (loch ness monster) is in the trial mtn lake (very hard to see, google him)
-stig is one of the pitcrew at cote d'azur that looks kinda different from the rest ( I might be just seeing things ):confused:

Attachments

• ASIMO.zip
    85.6 KB · Views: 191
  • BigTree.zip
    202 KB · Views: 114
  • Blimp.zip
    98.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Cow.zip
    272 KB · Views: 83
  • Cow On Roof.zip
    220.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Fishermen.zip
    80.1 KB · Views: 78
  • ForestFire.zip
    112.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Horse.zip
    198.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Monkey.zip
    120.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Nessie.zip
    215.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Nurburgring sign.zip
    214.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Shell Gas Station.zip
    189.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Stig.zip
    59.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
It says:
Attention Ring visitors !
Please adhere to STVO (Straßenverkehrsordnung- the "rules of vehicle traffice" in germany)
TEST RIDES
Please be considerate

The archives looks corrupt (the Asimo one is one for istance). You should use image hosting service such as ImageShack. :)

anyway on citta d'aria theres various writings on both road and hanging by the walls in a mistaken italian.. i'm italian so ill try toexplain...
at the very start there's written "fare il suo guidare il piu sicuro e divertirsi" and " dio lo benedice". The first sentences would translate like "make is driving safer and to have fun". The verbs are all wrong.

The second sentence could be interpretated in many ways.. both "god bless it" but also "god bless it (while pointing with both hand at your own.. genitals... a joke...that means god bless my cock... i dunno how to translate this italian vulgar gesture, expression, anyway i guess guys from PD referred to the first translation, trying to put some italian references about religion ^^')

Theres also written something like " tutti noi appreziamo essendo stato dato benzina" that translate like "all we appreciate as we all have been data and fuel.." 100% nonsense...

Last edited:
PD has honored Italy greatly in GT4. The Citta di Aria, Amalfi, Zonda, numerous destinations in photo travel. With Monza and the big three exotics in GT5 even more so.

Last edited:
PD has honored Italy greatly in GT4. The Citta di Aria, Amalfi, Zonda, numerous destinations in photo travel. With the big three exotics in GT5 even more so.

dont get me wrong, i totally agree with you, its just too much fun for me and my friend to laugh about it every time we race on that track ;D still gt lacks of many italian cars but zagato tz2 is a nice addiction( i worked for short time with the guys from Spada and i had honour to work with Ercole Spada himself, the guys behind the tz1 and tz2)

Talking about the writings on the track, there are like hundreds of words on the Nordschleife... But upon using the translation, some of them are either badly spelled, doesn't even exist and a complete nonsense.

dont get me wrong, i totally agree with you, its just too much fun for me and my friend to laugh about it every time we race on that track ;D still gt lacks of many italian cars but zagato tz2 is a nice addiction( i worked for short time with the guys from Spada and i had honour to work with Ercole Spada himself, the guys behind the tz1 and tz2)

Not in the slightest. I myself am a fan of Italy with its racing pedigree and incredible cars and want to have sex ride a Ferrari someday, so I want my games to reflect this.

Back