Easy Money{For Right Now]

  • Thread starter Thread starter stix45
  • 40 comments
  • 3,615 views
Messages
159
United States
Texas
Messages
EpickFighter
Hey Everyone

I think i found a very easy way to get money.We all know that the new seasonal event "La Festa Cavillano" Has came but theres one event that can give everyone tons of money in 3 minutes.Basiclly you go to the events and you have one that is Circuit De La Sarthe.And if you look at the rewards you get 504,000 Credits,A Helmet,Horns and Paint.But you may think its hard but its easy if you have an Tuned Enzo.You can use any Ferrari you want except the P4 Race Car and the F1's to get pass this event get a Enzo {Or any other Ferrari that is fast tuned}And then take on the course.If you got everything right on the Enzo than you should finish it in 3 minutes.And then you got 504,000Cr,43k EXP and a helmet

If anyone finds a different car that works with this instead of the Enzo please tell me.
 
I used the SP1 and it peformed better than my Enzo since my Enzo has bad handling,
 
i use the enzo on this one as well. laps in 3:30.xxx and its not even 650pp yet. quick race, quick cash, happy :D 👍
 
but you only win this money once, right?
 
Yea I farm (wow reference) the last race in the Supercar Festival for 490k credits for 5minutes of my time. I know the course so well know, and I love using my Escudo to win it. I can slide the car around most if not all the corners.

I'm going to try this one, haven't got a nice Ferrari so I'll have to buy one and tune it.
 
i beat it with my tuned SP1 and scuderia as well, going to tune my 599 and 458 now
 
Been farming this race for about 30minutes with my 458 Italia, easy win. I catch the enzos at the end of the back straight, and start opening a large gap. There are 3 corners you can cut to make up some time. I'll let you figure which ones to cut.
 
I found out which ones to cut using my game pad instead of a wheel ;) Just can't keep it on the track nearly as well using only my thumbs. I ended up hitting a barrier or two trying to just finish in 3rd place. It took a few tries to take first place and barely did that by passing the last two cars on the chicanes before the start/finish line. Straightened out those chicanes pretty good :D

Can't wait to get my wheel set back up so I can do them properly though.
 
Beaten with so far
Scudi
Sp1
458
enzo
Parts added no tune abs1

Loving the easy money for breaking in Ferrearis
 
If you get first, you only get one helmet right? You don't get paint and claxon as well.
 
There are 3 corners you can cut to make up some time. I'll let you figure which ones to cut.

hehehe i'm sure everyone here knows that :D

i take the 1st place right after the 1st chicane :sly:
 
Awesome, the K Cup is boring to grind. Now I can finally put my Enzo to good use!
 
458 Italia and Enzo.

Only been home an hour, and I do 5 races in each car (refresh rate of UCD) and I'm going through all the Ferrari's to see if they all work, both the Italia and Enzo see sub 3.40 times with my driving while eating strategy :P
 
Now I just need to get money for an Enzo and tune it -_-

Back to British Lightweights for now though :(
 
Last edited:
Right now im doing this race over and over till i get the F10 itll probaly take an hour to win since its a very quick event with the Enzo,458,Scuderia and rhe SP1.
 
you'll do more or less 15 of this race in an hour. that's 7,560,000Cr in an hour! the F10 is yours in just over an hour! :D 👍
 
IF you can get an Enzo to agree with you, handling wise, it's an amazing amazing car. Better than any of the other supercars that aren't really race cars, IMO. If you can't, it's a terrible car.
 
So far im halfway to getting it i have 5 million right now so i just need to do it 10 more times.And its benn like 30 minutes
 
Just hit the credit cap (20million), took a few hours but the race is easy with a tuned Enzo that can in fact Brake AND turn both right and left. Drafting the 1st place car down the back straight I've hit 278mph!
 
Right now im doing this race over and over till i get the F10 itll probaly take an hour to win since its a very quick event with the Enzo,458,Scuderia and rhe SP1.

Save for the f2007 youll be happier
 
YOU DO NOT need a damn Enzo. I do it my my F430 Scuderia. Just go buy a 458, F430 Scuderia, or a Regular F430, it'll save you tons of money.
 
I did the Ferrari Seasonal in my Ferrari California :) Easy money for sure... after that I bought an Enzo :dunce: My gosh... what an awful car... I even got faster lap times at Rome with my California :ouch:
 
YOU DO NOT need a damn Enzo. I do it my my F430 Scuderia. Just go buy a 458, F430 Scuderia, or a Regular F430, it'll save you tons of money.

Perhaps your confused on the subject of this thread. This race gives gobs of money, for 1 lap. 3minutes. Money should be the least of your problems. 1million for and Enzo, and another 500k for tuning = 3 of these races or 9minutes of your life.
 
Doncowleone
Perhaps your confused on the subject of this thread. This race gives gobs of money, for 1 lap. 3minutes. Money should be the least of your problems. 1million for and Enzo, and another 500k for tuning = 3 of these races or 9minutes of your life.

Exactly, 1 million credits wasn't even 'tons of money' before the seasonals had tripled rewards.

I used a 458 Italia, though I'm certain you could use any eligible Ferrari with enough tuning so the choice of car is really unimportant. I might change to a different car actually because the 458 just sounds boring.
 
Back