Easy Money{For Right Now]

  • Thread starter Thread starter stix45
  • 40 comments
  • 3,615 views
If you get first, you only get one helmet right? You don't get paint and claxon as well.
This is true. If you want the paint, hang around at the end and come deliberately second. If you want the klaxon then I'm afraid there's no helping you!
 
If you cut the chicanes (and let's be honest, we are trying to get as much money as quickly as possible, so who cares?), you can do it in a stock 458 with racing softs, it totally obliterates the Enzo in the corners
 
Exactly, 1 million credits wasn't even 'tons of money' before the seasonals had tripled rewards.

I used a 458 Italia, though I'm certain you could use any eligible Ferrari with enough tuning so the choice of car is really unimportant. I might change to a different car actually because the 458 just sounds boring.

Yea for the first few millions I made I was using my already owned and well tuned 458. I wanted to see if I could complete the race faster, and therefore make more money faster. So I bought an Enzo and tuned it to the sound of 20million credits in under 3hours.
 
Yeah the Enzo can have up to almost 900hp.....it will smoke everything....luckily I have two so I have been running this race over and over....also used a 430 Scuderia and 458 Italia....all pretty easy wins...and less than 3:40 to get the 504,000 credits. Gotta love it.
 
sorry , maybe it's already asked and answered, but can you do it several times then? :O
 
yes you can do it again and again
 
Thank to this i get my second F2007.👍
 
Make hay while the sun shines guys the triple payout is supposed to be temporary.
 
Doncowleone
Yea for the first few millions I made I was using my already owned and well tuned 458. I wanted to see if I could complete the race faster, and therefore make more money faster. So I bought an Enzo and tuned it to the sound of 20million credits in under 3hours.

Makes you wonder why anyone would bother with the enduros for anything other than the gold trophy whilst this is possible. Any idea how much xp you earned in that time? If it's 43k per race (can't check from my mobile) then I make it about 1.6 mil
 
Back