Easy money?

• Thread starter jedikeeper
  • 27 comments
Quick matches can rack up a lot of credits in a short time. A 5 minute cycle (including the wait) but the 500pp race can net you 400k+ if you win in a full room. Lower positions pay pretty good too though. I think the lowest I've seen is 160k.

A lot more fun than the Red Bulls and your ears won't be bleeding at the end.

.................To expand upon that, 200% log-in bonus, plus the entirety of the championship, nets you 2.2 mil.
Seasonals pay well too, all for around 10 minutes of grinding. With log in bonus, of course.

If you sell the reward cars, it's closer to 6 mil iirc.

Seasonals used to give good payouts, not sure anymore though.

Once you have completed the Redbull Standard championship, just do race 2 Trial Mountain race at 200% login bonus and for winning it you get 248,000 credits for the win and it takes around 3 minutes to do the race, and do the race 5 times and if you win the 5 races and it takes around 15 minutes and you will have 1,240,000 credits.

I don't recommend selling cars to earn credits (you only get about 30% of the purchase price). If you don't think you want your prize cars now, keep them in the stockyard. Someday you might need them for a seasonal or something.

Hall90 is correct, but I would recommend redoing the entire championship instead of just repeating Trial Mountain. Using Hall90's method, you miss out on the $1million championship bonus.

Actually, the most efficient REPEATABLE method is to win the first four races, enter the fifth, and quit. You'll be tied for first in the championship and you'll still win the bonus. You can do this routine four times in an hour, thus earning $8 million per hour.

If you don't win the first four, you can knock out the usual leader so he places lower and his points might still tie yours, or go ahead and finish the fifth race to salvage the championship.

I've earned over 530,000,000 credits, spent 44,000,000 on tuning, have 540 cars--most of which I haven't driven, and my account is full. I keep buying cars I don't want just to make room in my account for more seasonal winnings. I haven't grinded for credits in the past 10 months.

Bottom line: There are plenty of credits available in this game economy.

I don't recommend selling cars to earn credits (you only get about 30% of the purchase price). If you don't think you want your prize cars now, keep them in the stockyard. Someday you might need them for a seasonal or something.

Hall90 is correct, but I would recommend redoing the entire championship instead of just repeating Trial Mountain. Using Hall90's method, you miss out on the $1million championship bonus.

Actually, the most efficient REPEATABLE method is to win the first four races, enter the fifth, and quit. You'll be tied for first in the championship and you'll still win the bonus. You can do this routine four times in an hour, thus earning $8 million per hour.

If you don't win the first four, you can knock out the usual leader so he places lower and his points might still tie yours, or go ahead and finish the fifth race to salvage the championship.

I've earned over 530,000,000 credits, spent 44,000,000 on tuning, have 540 cars--most of which I haven't driven, and my account is full. I keep buying cars I don't want just to make room in my account for more seasonal winnings. I haven't grinded for credits in the past 10 months.

Bottom line: There are plenty of credits available in this game economy.
Why I pick out the Trial Mountain race, is because there is a risk you are going to make a few mistakes in the championship that's why I picked Trial Mountain race. What you said,There are plenty of credits available in this game economy you got that right. :cheers:

The only race I ever have a hard time with in that championship is Apricot Hill. It's probably everyone's toughest one. There's only one shortcut, the S-turn before the long straight. I usually get 1st, but once in a while I'll wind up in 2nd.

.............Apricot Hill is trickiest right at the beginning of the race - AI cars can easily take you out and usually laps are too short for you to catch up. Happened to me a few times while I was in "grind" mode. Other than that, it's a decent fun if you get the rhythm right. 👍

I'm a pretty big fan of the red bull seires, just for credits. When i do those, i typically am going for upgrades, or i just need cash.

A lot more fun than the Red Bulls and your ears won't be bleeding at the end.
I'm not too fond of the red bull sound, but it's not terrible. I would recommend muting your tv, or listening to headphones while playing.

The seasonal events is where I get most of my credits from. Red Bull events might pay more per unit of time, but I prefer the seasonals, since I can pick my car more freely. I'd rather drive something I like for half an hour than something I don't like for twenty minutes.

The seasonal events is where I get most of my credits from. Red Bull events might pay more per unit of time, but I prefer the seasonals, since I can pick my car more freely. I'd rather drive something I like for half an hour than something I don't like for twenty minutes.
The 450pp seasonal i did about a month ago gave me 74k for gold.

Fastest and most money-Do all the Red Bulls over and over again to accumulate millions... Important to use all the “circuit shortcuts” that exist for quick easy wins.

I just did the NASCAR race at Twin ring, $84,600 every 3:13 minutes.
Only problem B-spec can't win unlike the like the wind race.

Ok you want the answer, here we go..

1. Like The Wind, Route X, B-Spec with a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo ’98. Fully upgrade and adjust the transmission and power to the max. Easy 70.000 every 4:30 minutes. No, this is not a joke! This is the absolute cheapest way. Repair costs. Body Rigidity: 21.500. Engine: 12.500.

2. Like The Wind, Route X, B-Spec with a Tommy Kaira ZZII ’00. Fully upgrade and adjust the transmission and power to the max. Easy 70.000 every 4:20 minutes. This is how I do my majority of grinding while I check movies on the other TV. Repair costs. Body Rigidity: 30.000. Engine: 18.000.

3. Like The Wind, Route X, B-Spec with a Bugatti Veyron. Fully upgrade and adjust the transmission and power to the max. Easy 70.000 every 4:10 minutes, if you wanna grind with class and don't care about money. Repair costs. Body Rigidity: 500.000. Engine: 500.000.

4. Sarthe, 24 minutes Le Mans, B-Spec with a Audi R10. Upgrade the car fully and adjust the transmission to a top speed of about 240mph (386km/h). Racing soft tires (don’t buy any rain tires). Easy 279.000 while you check the latest news on GTPlanet.

5. 24 minutes of Nurburgring, B-Spec with a LCC Rocket (or X-Bow R) fully upgraded and with racing soft tires. Do not buy any wet tires. Adjust the transmission to 190mph (305km/h). PP 650. Important; Set push the pace as soon as the game allows you. Rocket will not pit as you do not have any wet tires owned. Racing soft tires last the whole race and you will have plenty of fuel left. Easy 307.000 while you take a dump.

6. RedBull Championship, A-Spec profit 1.2 million every 20 minutes. I don't do this. Bob is working for me, I don't work for him.

7. Red Bull Junior challenge, A-Spec at Brands Hatch, 88.900 every 4 minutes. I don't do this. Bob is working for me, I don't work for him.

8. Red Bull X Challenge.
Red Bull X2014 Standard Championship
Racing: Soft tires (AI uses Hard)
B-Spec (Bob)
Coach Bob with accelerate and switch lanes to pass opponents
Silverstone, 130.000, 4:30
Trial Mountain, 124.000, 3:00
Apricot Hill, 121.000, 3:00
Fuji Speedway, 129.000, 4:00
Nurburgring, 138.000, 4:30
Prize Money: 500.000
Total: 1.142.000 in 20 minutes

Last edited:
Rig up an arduino with 3 servos activating a DualShock and run "like the wind" with the Vision Mercedes. I left it running for 6 days and got over 150 million.

Rig up an arduino with 3 servos activating a DualShock and run "like the wind" with the Vision Mercedes. I left it running for 6 days and got over 150 million.

Arduino? 3 Servos? I don't get it, care to elaborate? 150 Million Credits in less than a week sounds amazing, just what I need.

Arduino? 3 Servos? I don't get it, care to elaborate? 150 Million Credits in less than a week sounds amazing, just what I need.
Here you go.... 1st youtube ive ever done, so hope it works....

I can send you the code if you like, its dead simple, but it will save you time. Just get the vision mercedes and leave it b-speccing "like the wind" while you sleep. Buy stuff every now and then as there is a credit limit. Do the odd oil change etc. Actually the servo noise helped me sleep... nice zzzzzz knowing I was earning! Arduino cost me about £15. I had the servos lying around from model heli days.

Last edited:
Back