Ebisu d1gp?

• Thread starter Powellx235
  • 37 comments
Ireland
Ireland
powellx234
Hey guys.
First post in this section so go easy on me if i doing something wrong.
Anyway, if anybody can try and replicate the d1gp section of ebisu, preferably on tokyo bay (kart) as it has walls. I cant post a link to a vid as im using my iphone but type in 'd1gp ebisu' on youtube you will find. Ive tried but cannot do it. Could be because im a total noob with course maker, but i will give a fully tuned bmy m5 or fully tuned nissan gtr (not sure if its spec-v or not).
Anyway, i hope to get a result. :)

Hey guys.
First post in this section so go easy on me if i doing something wrong.
Anyway, if anybody can try and replicate the d1gp section of ebisu, preferably on tokyo bay (kart) as it has walls. I cant post a link to a vid as im using my iphone but type in 'd1gp ebisu' on youtube you will find. Ive tried but cannot do it. Could be because im a total noob with course maker, but i will give a fully tuned bmy m5 or fully tuned nissan gtr (not sure if its spec-v or not).
Anyway, i hope to get a result. :)
If you want a replica of Ebisu then you're gonna need Toscana.
ebisu2.jpg

See the similarities between Ebisu and Toscana?

I just want the d1 section, where it has a chicane then a long wall on the right. I dont really care about the rest

ps3dan101
This is roughly what you would need to replicate , tokyo bay is probably the easiest :)

Im not capable to make it though.
If anybody can make it ill give an x2010
Edit:can you send them? O_o

Hi Powell! I have created a very nice drift track. Its flat but it has a similar turn like you are requesting... but sadly in the opposite direction.:ouch:
If you want to give it a try, add me: denjel-san

It is very fun to drift; multi apex, some nice entrys and possible to linkthe whole lap...Track was created on tokio bay indeed 👍^^...my best track so far!:dunce:

denjel
Hi Powell! I have created a very nice drift track. Its flat but it has a similar turn like you are requesting... but sadly in the opposite direction.:ouch:

It is very fun to drift; multi apex, some nice entrys and possible to linkthe whole lap...Track was created on tokio bay indeed 👍^^...my best track so far!:dunce:

Thanks man. Ill add later

denjel

I cant dind it. I can see the second slow bit but no chicane then a straight. But thanks for your help anyway

Okay, no problem...said it was the opposite direction. I meant the first four corners and the triple apex left hander towards the end. I´ll have some more trys to match the ebisu track map:). May you send me a message if you find a good GT5-ebisu-version? Btw, how long is the D1 course?(ebisu south?)

After googling "how long is ebisu south" and getting this exact thread as a result (doh!), I found a wikipedia article...

Which says that the south course is 1.2 km (or 0.74mi) long.

I came very close the replicating the far left hand set of corner on Eifel Kart , its slightly differing in shape but so fun to drift on ;)

I've been trying to make a replica of this track for ages now, without any luck. It's such a shame about the course maker. Even V-rally 2 had more advanced options and better course maker overall.

Latest Posts

Back