Eboladrome

Eboladrome 1.0

• Thread starter steve nfs
  • 5 comments
Looks good - how do you find it drives? I attempted one very similar, but I still need to tweak a few things. Too bad it's impossible to get one with all the correct measurements (without messing with the program). Still, seems like a good shape for a racetrack.

Looks good - how do you find it drives? I attempted one very similar, but I still need to tweak a few things. Too bad it's impossible to get one with all the correct measurements (without messing with the program). Still, seems like a good shape for a racetrack.
Quite challenging for me even this is not the real one. Use a Civic EP 450pp CS, set the AI to pro. and no driver assist to chase the AI GSX-R/4 '01 for 2laps .

Last edited:
I have a little Monday night racing(and in the spirit of the show, foolishness)club called The Grand Tour, so you're track interests me. I've been thinking about doing an evening on the Ebola drome, and I might just use this one if you don't mind

I have a little Monday night racing(and in the spirit of the show, foolishness)club called The Grand Tour, so you're track interests me. I've been thinking about doing an evening on the Ebola drome, and I might just use this one if you don't mind
Of course I don't mind, I'm doing this to share with everyone who loves the 3 stooges. Just update a little bugs and also the weather (no more fog)

I do love those guys...I've been addicted to top gear for about 8 or 9 years now. Not to try and hijack your thread, but my club is in my sig. I'll let you know what I think of the track next time I play GT

Back