Eddy's GT5 Gallery | 30/11 | Minty Miata and C63 Drifting

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 166 comments
eddy, I'd like to try to re-tone the GT5 photo of the white/fluorescent green Miata, so that the trunk matches, this coming weekend (it's Monday again?)

Would you mind?

Awesome you can do that if you want :D
Looking foward to it 👍

Awesome you can do that if you want :D
Looking foward to it 👍

KP. :)

I'll do it, probably enjoy it, relax, and just, you know, be relaxed without recreational drugs. :lol: It will be good photoshop practice, anyways. I just have to make sure to run with very, very low opacity, to try to capture the original lighting to the best as possible. Then, it should be so easy a caveman could do it.

Nice work again. My fav are "minty4" (reallistic with a great atmosphere) and the "minty 6&7" : beautiful toning and great bokeh.

KP. :)

I'll do it, probably enjoy it, relax, and just, you know, be relaxed without recreational drugs. :lol: It will be good photoshop practice, anyways. I just have to make sure to run with very, very low opacity, to try to capture the original lighting to the best as possible. Then, it should be so easy a caveman could do it.

Hehe 👍
BTW TheRandomDude19 made one too

8552950036_8007b0c0d0_z.jpg

Nice work again. My fav are "minty4" (reallistic with a great atmosphere) and the "minty 6&7" : beautiful toning and great bokeh.

My fav is Minty4 aswell I tried to recreate few street pictures I saw and it came out really good! Thank you Kodje!

This. :drool:👍

Plus I love the Minty 5 aswell , unfortunally, she must be a nervous girl because when you came closer to her on the feet she lost some quallities. :indiff:

These last pics are nice. I really like shot 1, 3 & 4 : very nice composition on each, beautiful toning and, most of all, great atmosphere.
I really like this style, it's original and good !

Yes this pano is really well made and beautiful, great use of darness and light and great toning also. 👍👍

Back