edit saved replays

• Thread starter cleanLX
  • 4 comments
United States
Phoenix Az.
HuddyBob
ok, who has the time to walk me through this...
I have a couple of saved replays, that I'd like to share... but, don't expect people to sit through hours of video looking/waiting for the "good" parts...
So, how do you edit your saved replays, to, say, capture bits and pieces and string them together?

ok, who has the time to walk me through this...
I have a couple of saved replays, that I'd like to share... but, don't expect people to sit through hours of video looking/waiting for the "good" parts...
So, how do you edit your saved replays, to, say, capture bits and pieces and string them together?

I haven't used it, but I think SHAREfactory (https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/sharefactory/) is one way to go. I watched a tutorial video on it the other day and it looked pretty good.

Last edited:
I watch the bits I want my viewers to see, then hit the share button and save video clip. I then take that video clip into iMovie for editing, put in some nice transitions and a voiceover before uploading

This is one I've just done with the playstation share factory it's not too hard to get to grips with trimming and adding captions etc.

Back