david_hornet27 Messages 55 Messages david_hornet27 Jan 8, 2011 #1 Has anyone else found this?? I have a friend called Dick but because GT5 edit swear words he can never see his name in messages we send him!! Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
Has anyone else found this?? I have a friend called Dick but because GT5 edit swear words he can never see his name in messages we send him!!
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 8, 2011 #2 david_hornet27 I have a friend called Dick but because GT5 edit swear words he can never see his name in messages we send him!! Click to expand... This has been posted in the Q&A section of a GT5 forum, I'm struggling to see a question relating to GT5..?? Maybe it's just me.. Methink the mod's will pay a visit..
david_hornet27 I have a friend called Dick but because GT5 edit swear words he can never see his name in messages we send him!! Click to expand... This has been posted in the Q&A section of a GT5 forum, I'm struggling to see a question relating to GT5..?? Maybe it's just me.. Methink the mod's will pay a visit..