EDK's Real Life Racing Exploits

• Thread starter EDK
  • 303 comments
I have been racing with Jason for over 10 years. He is a mechanical engineer who builds and maintains our race car. And a great driver.

He works for the Freightliner arm of Daimler, and recently had a trip to Germany.

He had the chance to drive the Nordschleife. He did not know the track like we do, but he's a racer. He rented a Fiesta ST from RSR, and did a great job. This is his second lap, less than 10 mins BTG. While he lifted for blind sections and when he did not know he could be flat, I find it incredibly impressive for a ring noob. Enjoy.

EDK
I have been racing with Jason for over 10 years. He is a mechanical engineer who builds and maintains our race car. And a great driver.

He works for the Freightliner arm of Daimler, and recently had a trip to Germany.

He had the chance to drive the Nordschleife. He did not know the track like we do, but he's a racer. He rented a Fiesta ST from RSR, and did a great job. This is his second lap, less than 10 mins BTG. While he lifted for blind sections and when he did not know he could be flat, I find it incredibly impressive for a ring noob. Enjoy.

Great lap, cautious but that's never a bad thing on the ring. only time he got into "trouble" was the chicken at Adenauer forst.

Latest Posts

Back